Etherum Forums

Full Version: Sir Wizard's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Players,

It is my time to go. I am very grateful for the opportunity to be an administrator for this great server. I have been playing this game since 2013 and I loved every minute of it. A big thanks to Tyler for letting me join the staff team. I joined the staff team on 22 October 2016 and then to admin on 14 December 2018.

I will be leaving all positions held. I will stop by from time to time. I hope everyone continues to enjoy the game! 

Love you all,

Wizard out!
It's been a pleasure to get to be on the team with you and get to know you and everything else, Nic. Wishing you all the best man.
Thanks for everything Nic, you've done the maximum role on GS -> Etherum. We will be in touch me and you.
I will miss you man  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Sorry to see you leave Nic. I think we (or atleast I did) saw it coming.
Good luck with everything and I hope to see you on some time. Take care mate!
Such a huge loss for the team, but I'm glad you've taken this route because it would be a bad sight to keep a rank that you're unable to fulfill. I appreciate all the contributions you've made towards this server, and I hope all goes well with you IRL. No hard feelings with those past wars though, since all that was just purely competition.
Thank you for everything , Nic.

I'll always remember my initial weeks on the server and how supportive you were of me from the beginning. You got me interested in Spectrum and OMMing early on and from there you guided me down the path of ss and the rest is history. I think it's fair to say I don't think I'd be where I am without your assistance from day 1. I remember at the time you were based in Seoul, S.K and our timezones would match up quite a bit. We chatted nearly daily back then.

It sucks that you got insanely busy IRL, you were a great staff member and had you had the time to spend on the game IRL I'm sure you would have been a fantastic Admin. But, life goes on and I'm delighted you've found a lot of joy in your life and I look forward to seeing you from time to time. Don't forget to keep in touch, via discord or snap.
oh that is really cunt to hear... You have also been a member of etherum / grinderscape for so long
but I wish you good luck whatever you do!
Oh man, You will be missed Nic, Thanks for all brother.

Good luck irl.
There goes another legend! Enjoy life and good luck with what you will do in the future Smile.
IG... you are one of the best staff members, that sucks that we have to see you leave.... Enjoy every moment of your life my friend and have fun in the future!
Pages: 1 2