Etherum Forums

Full Version: Official Middleman Application by Adam.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In-Game Name(s): Adam
Timezone: 10 AEST
How often do you play, and will you maintain an increased level of activity if given the rank?: 3H+, Im always online in-game.
Why do you deserve to be in this group? Please list traits/attributes you believe sets you aside from others, along with a general description of why you believe you should be an OMM:
I am trustful & helpful in anyway among the Etherum Players through the game. My computer is on all day, notifications on discord through my phone or users direct messaging me through Discord. I've been OMM Twice so i would like to apply once again <3

Please take screenshots of the trades you mm with an OMM overwatching you.  You need to attach those to this application.

Spoilers for Trade Proof

Show ContentSpoiler:

More Photos Below

Show ContentSpoiler:
Pending.

Although you know how to OMM and were a good OMM. We do not approve of your behavior since resigning from all roles. You've become more toxic and we see you involving yourself in more flame baiting / instigating situations in the game. So you became more like your old self really. We would like to see more of a consistent better attitude from you if you wish to join the OMM team again.

Another thing to point is, we do not like that you resign from teams because you are "quiting the server". Then, never actually quit playing and re-apply for ranks. It's quite annoying tbh.