Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread
[Image: PH2kCaK.png]

Hello and welcome, to the Official Spectrum Clan Chat thread. Our aim is for you to have a memorable, fun, relaxing and enjoyable experience while playing Etherum. We take all members; the 'Spectrum' clan is an open clan, meaning anyone who wants to join can.
If you wish to donate for a giveaway, please contact a spectrum ranked member or a member of the staff team.

There are many reasons on why you should join us, and become a part of the Spectrum community:
  • All kinds of help
  • Price checks
  • Yells
  • Buy/Sell items
  • Frequent events
  • Giveaways
  • Active members
  • Fun
  • Chat

To get the help that you need, ask in the clan. Our first priority is to give you as much help as we possibly can.

To get the price of an item just ask for a PC on the item, and someone will reply with the proper price.

Yell is a text that's broadcasted to all the players online. Just ask for a yell in the clan and we'll help you get global recognition for your trade efforts.

In Spectrum, you can buy and sell items. Just state the item you wish to buy/sell, and wait for a reply.

We host a multitude of events; nearly every day! We do PvM events the most, and giveaway based events as well.

Drop parties, Hide 'n Seek & Trivia's are just some of the giveaways that we do.

And of course, fun! Having fun is why we play Etherum: to be entertained.

[Image: X2siDqO.png]

You are to abide by the rules for the whole time while in the 'Spectrum' clan chat. These Rules must be followed by Members and by Ranked Members. Between brackets you will find the punishment(s) for breaking that rule.

1. Flaming, derogatory language (Three warnings, Mute-warning, Duration mute, Ban).

2. Scamming (Permanent ban).

3. Racism (Mute-warning, Ban).

4. Spamming (Verbal-warning, Duration mute).

5. Discussing about illegal substances (Verbal-warning, Duration mute).

6. Harassment [Trolling, Begging] (Mute-warning, Duration mute).

7. Advertising another clan chat [does not exclude PK-clans or Ironman Clans] in Spectrum CC (Permanent ban).

8. English only in CC (short mute warnings).

9. Luring (Warning, Mute-warning, Duration mute, Ban).

10. No colors during giveaways, except the person hosting it (Warning, Mute-warning, Duration Mute).

[Image: JqsJExB.png]

To apply for ranks in Spectrum, you must use this application layout:

In-game name:

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator):

What is your Timezone?:

How long have you played for?:

How many hours do you play per day?:

How long you been a member of Spectrum?:

Do you have ::yell?:

Why should your application be accepted?:

[Image: TCzTfQE.png]Recruiter

To become ranked as a recruiter, you need to:
Have played for at least 14 days.
Have considerable knowledge of prices/solutions to problems.
Be active (At least 4-5 days a week).
Be willing to conduct and execute orders given by Administrators and Moderators.

[Image: nbzDUQD.png]Moderator

To become ranked as a moderator, you need to:
Have played for at least 2 months.
Been a Spectrum Recruiter for at least 6-7 weeks.
Have extensive knowledge of prices/solutions to problems.
Be active (At least 4-5 days a week).
Be willing to conduct and execute orders given by Administrators.
Be an In-Game Donator & the Ability to ::yell.

[Image: WB5SkvR.gif]Administrator

To become ranked as an administrator, you need to:
Have played for at least 4 months.
Been a Spectrum Moderator for at least 2 months.
Have an encyclopedic knowledge of Etherum.
Be fairly active (At least 5 days a week).
Be an In-Game Donator & the Ability to ::yell.
Acquired Official Middleman status.
Have correct intuition when moderating the clan chat (e.g. Bans, Mutes, Promotions).

Notes
  • You cannot simply jump ranks, you need to be a recruiter to apply for mod, or be a mod to become an admin.
  • Once you are given the rank, this does not mean it is permanent. You will get demoted if you don't follow the specifications.
  • Joining another Clan Chat is not loyal as a Ranked member of Spectrum. You will be demoted if such actions persist. This includes your alternate accounts.
  • You will be demoted if you leave for more than 1 week without a reason before you leave/become absent.

Do not bother to apply if you are an addict of staking or just gambling in general. Our ranked team is constructed around reliability. It's our wish that we won't have to worry whether or not a member of the ranked team will be quitting within the next day. If you're an aficionado of gambling, another clan chat is for you if you aspire to be a part of Spectrum.

[Image: MREl1Az.png]

[Image: S5niMRS.png]Owner

[Image: S5niMRS.png]Jaiz
Name: Kyle
Timezone: GMT

[Image: WW7v9Ru.png]Co-Owner

[Image: WW7v9Ru.png]Vacant
Timezone: N/A

[Image: BCvAsYI.png]Clan Advisors

[Image: BCvAsYI.png]Saim
Name: Saim
Timezone: GMT+1

[Image: WB5SkvR.gif]Administrators

[Image: WB5SkvR.gif]Dannyx
Name: Danny
Timezone: GMT-5

[Image: WB5SkvR.gif]Niels
Name: Niels

[Image: WB5SkvR.gif]Charlie
Name: Charlie

[Image: nbzDUQD.png]Moderators

[Image: nbzDUQD.png]Psychodual
Name: Magnata
Timezone: GMT-3

[Image: nbzDUQD.png]Azalea
Name: Azalea

[Image: nbzDUQD.png]Shirokurai
Name: Ash

[Image: nbzDUQD.png]Adam
Name: Adam
Timezone: GMT+10

[Image: nbzDUQD.png]Arcane
Name: Drew

[Image: TCzTfQE.png]Recruiters

[Image: TCzTfQE.png]Nikolas
Name: Nikolas
Timezone: GMT-5

[Image: TCzTfQE.png]Blurite v3
Name: Oscar

[Image: TCzTfQE.png]Pureskillsbr
Name: Mateus
Timezone: GMT-3

[Image: S5niMRS.png]Founder

[Image: S5niMRS.png]Primal Red
Name: Cael

[Image: S5niMRS.png]Co-Founder

[Image: S5niMRS.png]Nucleus
Name: Braedon

[Image: S5niMRS.png]Honored

[Image: S5niMRS.png]Tyler
Name: Tyler

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Byron
Name: Byron

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Puppy
Name: Chris

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Fack All
Name: Gal

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Forums God
Name: Jordan

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Ham
Name: Nate

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Havinfun85
Name: Michael

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Jplayer
Name: Joao

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Reverzetunes
Name: David

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Kyle
Name: Kyle

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Zoiezo
Name: Ayoub

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]One Nation
Name: Jack

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Woody
Name: Joe

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Sir Wizard
Name: Nic

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Mrlebeaudry
Name: Nic

[Image: 0rPNXGm.png]Sma11zplz
Name: Ryan
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 8 users say Thank You to Tyler for this post:
  â€¢ Adam, laaanky xp, Jamess, Primal Red, Nate, Sleeman, Psychodual, Juicy
In-game name:  Taz.

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter.

What is your Timezone?: GMT -3

How long have you played for?: I've been playing on this account since 08/17/2017.

How many hours do you play per day?: I play around 3-4 hour per day, depends on the day because I have uni, a job, and 2 times in a week I go to gym.

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since i started playing (08-17-2017).

Do you have ::yell?: No, I don't have donator at moment.

Why should your application be accepted?: My application should be accepted because I have a big knowledge about monsters locations, also know prices (still learning all tho), how to help players whenever needed, and I have respect for everyone, no exception. Still learning new things that have been added to server since june, new tasks, monsters, and all that is new. I am a guy who like to help anyone, improve my ability and gain respect.

Thanks for your time, 
Greetings, 
Matheus.
[Image: BSmVnCa][Image: BSmVnCa.png]
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Exoticz for this post:
  â€¢ Timy
In-game name: 
Timythethief

Recruiter

What is your Timezone?: 
GMT +1

How long have you played for?: 
I have played Grinderscape since 2010, But i've been playing Etherum since the reset.

How many hours do you play per day?: 
At least 5-6 hours a day

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: 
Since the restart of the Server

Do you have ::yell?: 
Yes, i'm Super Donator

Why should your application be accepted?: 
I have been a member of Spectrum for awhile and i have good knowledge of the game/Locations of monsters/Prices (Ofc still learning as they change) and much more. Im a very active member and help out as much as i can each day. I also get loads of pm's everyday of people asking me locations and if i could show them/people wanting to know more about the Instant Pking.
Ofcourse im not the best with the prices and stuff but i for sure have good knowledge and i want to give it another shot!

Thanks for giving me the chance to do this and hope i'll be accepted! 
[Image: HAsPEM0.png]
The following 1 user says Thank You to Timy for this post:
  â€¢ Exoticz
In-game name: Fruitcake, is the account I'm applying my rank for, but I also play on Adax time to time.

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter

What is your Timezone?: Eastern Time zone

How long have you played for?: I've been playing Etherum/Grinderscape since 2011.

How many hours do you play per day?: On weekdays I play anywhere from 3-8 hours, on weekends 5-10 hours

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: I've always been in spectrum cc since 2011, Just recently I've joined spectrum in-game, I was helping out in other clans but they all died, So i've been helping in Spectrum for about 2 weeks now. Don't get me wrong, spectrum was my first choice just wanted to engaged with the community and help other clans grow.

Do you have ::yell?: Yes, I have super donator, always will.

Why should your application be accepted?: The reason why I believe my application should be accepted is because I'm reliable and mature to handle any situation that would occur, I have a excellent understanding of Etherums knowledge; Monsters/Pc's/locations for anything. Another reason I would like you guys to consider me as a Recruiter is because I have experience being In-game staff and Staff in spectrum for many years and I know how everything works, and now i've returned and more active then ever trying to get all the new players to stay and spread the acknowledge I know about the server.

None the less, thanks for reading my application.

- Adax
The following 1 user says Thank You to Fruitcake554 for this post:
  â€¢ Exoticz
In-game name: Juicy (Will be on Juicy PERMANENTLY but may log on Oakdice to vote every 12 hours.)

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter

What is your Timezone?: Australian Eastern Time Zone UTC+10:00

How long have you played for?: I've been playing Etherum since it ever started and I've previously played Grinderscape since 2010.

How many hours do you play per day?: Weekdays I'm online for 5-8 hours, after work on WEEKDAYS 3 hours, on Weekends 12+ hours and on holidays 15+ if i'm not doing anything which i won't be doing to much these holidays I've currently just started.

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: I've just about been a Member of Spectrum & Help since my whole gameplay of Grinderscape/Etherum, I have previously owned a few 'Helping, Bossing, Giveaway' clans but I'll always come back to Spectrum because i believe that's where i belong.

Do you have ::yell?: Yes, Indeed.

Why should your application be accepted?: There are multiple reasons why my Spectrum Recruiter Application should be accepted and that is because I'm a consistent helper, Loyal to the community and very trust worthy. When it comes down to work i do take it very seriously although that doesn't mean I'm angry, i just like to get on get the work/job done to make everyone happy. I'm also very good at handling any sort of situations as if someone has been scammed, hacked, being flamed at and much more. I have alot of knowledge about the server such as pricing, location on where pvm / npc's are around the server and also i spend my time helping people with clue scroll guides while yelling in the shout box for people who don't have any sort of Donator. I've also been a previous Recruiter in Spectrum so i know what's been expected and i believe that if you guys can give me this last shot i can prove to you guys that I've changed and will do what's requested by the cc/members/leaders.

Other than that, best of luck to other people who apply and special thanks to you guys for reading my Application... Stay sexy spectrum.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Juicy for this post:
  â€¢ Timy
(09-14-2017, 02:33 AM)evow Wrote: In-game name:  Taz.

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter.

Pending.

You've disappeared twice now on us in the past. Although both times were for understandable reasons, you still disappeared twice without notice and to this day you still haven't addressed me personally why you left after you were given staff. Continue to help and you may be given a chance in the future, but your unreliability is an issue for the time being.

(09-14-2017, 07:31 AM)Timy Wrote: In-game name: 
Timythethief

Recruiter

Accepted.

You've done a good job in the clan so far. Keep it up, and welcome to the Spectrum Team.

(09-14-2017, 04:37 PM)Fruitcake Wrote: In-game name: Fruitcake, is the account I'm applying my rank for, but I also play on Adax time to time.

Accepted.

You've been consistently helpful in the clan so far, and we're going to give you a shot. Your past isn't the most positive, but you've proven so far you're dedicated to helping others. Welcome to the Spectrum Team.

(09-15-2017, 11:04 AM)Juicy Wrote: In-game name: Juicy   (Will be on Juicy PERMANENTLY but may log on Oakdice to vote every 12 hours.)

Denied.

The administrative team has decided to void any applications you make in the future for an unknown amount of time. This was decided by a combination of many denied/pended applications, a lack of behavior changing and the administrative team collectively deciding your applications will not be accepted anytime soon. If we see a permanent change in the future, we will contact you and let you know if you can apply or not.

~Tyler.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 4 users say Thank You to Tyler for this post:
  â€¢ Timy, Juicy, Woody, Exoticz
Congratulations to both, timy and fruitcake, improve your best!
[Image: BSmVnCa][Image: BSmVnCa.png]
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Exoticz for this post:
  â€¢ Timy
congrats to both of you! for who didn't get accepted don't give up! Big Grin
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Sleeman for this post:
  â€¢ Timy
In-game name: Jeroenhx

What rank are you applying for? Recruiter

What is your Timezone?: GMT +1

How long have you played for?: Playtime is 20 days

How many hours do you play per day?: 4/5 hours on week days weekends slightly more

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: [b]I`ve played Grinderscape for over 6 years (that i can remember maybe more) and after reset also kept playing[/b]

Do you have ::yell?: I do not but I am considering becoming a donator / super donator

Why should your application be accepted?: I have years of experience, knowledge about almost anything in Etherum and I am keeping up to date with the daily price changes. I was not very active in the cc before the reset, but since the reset I felt the community started to live again and I enjoyed helping people out in the cc with information. Also helping new people start up by explaining things is what I do since the reset. By this I hope that they enjoy the server more and stay! I am trying to be fun, social, nice, help people and what not! I hope my applience will be accepted.
Show ContentSpoiler:
In-game name: Nikolas287

What is your Timezone?: EST

How long have you played for?: 2014-present

How many hours do you play per day?: On week days 2-5 hours and on weekends 5-10 hours

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Ive been in spectrum for the whole time ive played grinderscape/etherum. i have been in a few other clans but spectrum seems to be the best so far Smile

Do you have ::yell?: yes i have super donor and will always have yells

Why should your application be accepted?: my application should be accepted because i have a very strong knowledge of all the prices / monster teleport's-loacations / and any other locations inside of etherum. I have been very active in helping in the cc whenever i can. And i get multiple pms daily of people asking questions because they know that i will know the correct answer just because of my reputation in the grinderscape/etherum community.

p.s. i am currently recruiter in another clan should my application be accepted i will have them remove me from their clan. Thanks Smile
[/quote]

i took care of the other clan problem no longer in that clan

[Image: nikolas_main_one.png]

signature made by pkslayingpro
The following 1 user says Thank You to nikolas for this post:
  â€¢ Tabor