Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread
In-game name: So Skinny

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator):Recruiter

What is your Timezone?: GMT

How long have you played for?:Recently around 3 months, in total 9 year +

How many hours do you play per day?:5/6 maybe more

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: since ive come back to play for a few months

Do you have ::yell?:yes

Why should your application be accepted?: Im a very helpful player and enjoying helping new players to the server and I have a good knowledge of the game .
In-game name: Psychodual & Not Magnata

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Moderator

What is your Timezone?: GMT -3

How long have you played for?: Since 2012

How many hours do you play per day?: 8+ hours / 4+ Weekends

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since 2015

Do you have ::yell?: Yes.

Why should your application be accepted?: I have willpower to help, I'm honest, respectful, active, knowledgeable and determinated. I feel myself as a strong helper in the clan chat, having a good knowledge in how to moderate and act in the clan chat. I have also been moderator in the clan chat in the past, and I would love to return to my old post, helping even more the players, with more resposabilities, knowledge and learning more.
Show ContentSpoiler:
(05-02-2021, 11:49 PM)Princess_ Wrote: In-game name: Arcane

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recuiter

How long have you played for?: Since 2015.

How many hours do you play per day?: 5-7 hours

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: As long as ive played

Do you have ::yell?: Yes

Why should your application be accepted?:  I believe my application should be accepted as I am very helpful and
active. I also have alot of knowledge on this game from skilling as i am a Master Skiller all the way to Pking
As i have the most Player Kills. I believe I can use all this knowledge I have and use it to help players who
require help or assistance. Since I have started helping in Spectrum Clan, I believe I have made a difference
to alot of players.

Thanks, Drew

Accepted: Sorry for the long wait. It's been nice having you in game as a helper/omm and we think you are ready to become a Recruiter.

(05-23-2021, 07:28 PM)Greetje Wrote: In-game name: Greetje

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Moderator

What is your Timezone?:GMT +1

How long have you played for?: I'm playing for more then a year now.

How many hours do you play per day?: like 3-6 hours per day

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Almost 6 months now, since I've bin promoted to ss.

Do you have ::yell?: Yes I do.

Why should your application be accepted?: Im online alot helping the players in spectum and ingame. I think i am ready for the next step. To moderate in the spectrum chat if needed.

Accepted: You are an In game mod for a reason. You are active/helpful, and we've seen leadership qualities out of you. We believe you are ready for this next step as a Mod for Spectrum

(05-24-2021, 03:33 PM)SoSkinny Wrote: In-game name: So Skinny

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator):Recruiter

How long have you played for?:Recently around 3 months, in total 9 year +

How many hours do you play per day?:5/6 maybe more

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: since ive come back to play for a few months

Do you have ::yell?:yes

Why should your application be accepted?: Im a very helpful player and enjoying helping new players to the server and I have a good knowledge of the game .

Accepted: Since returning you have been very consistent, yelling to help others, mming, and setting a great example. We have no doubt you are ready to join the Spectrum team.

(05-24-2021, 03:51 PM)Psychodual Wrote: In-game name: Psychodual & Not Magnata

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Moderator

What is your Timezone?: GMT -3

How long have you played for?: Since 2012

How many hours do you play per day?: 8+ hours / 4+ Weekends

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since 2015

Do you have ::yell?: Yes.

Why should your application be accepted?: I have willpower to help, I'm honest, respectful, active, knowledgeable and determinated. I feel myself as a strong helper in the clan chat, having a good knowledge in how to moderate and act in the clan chat. I have also been moderator in the clan chat in the past, and I would love to return to my old post, helping even more the players, with more resposabilities, knowledge and learning more.

Pending: While you are very active and helpful, we have seen some concerning behavior from you. Mainly getting into arguments with other players, as well as potentially hunting for ranks. We need somebody who is looked up to/has leadership qualities before we promote them to mod. I can see you getting Mod in the future, but right now we don't think you're ready.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 5 users say Thank You to Icarly65 for this post:
  â€¢ Princess_, Greetje, SoSkinny, Psychodual, Dannyx
In-game name: draven

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): recruiter

What is your Timezone?: gmt+2

How long have you played for?: more than 8 years

How many hours do you play per day?: can be 12 hours+

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: all time

Do you have ::yell?: yes infinity

Why should your application be accepted?: Becuase i find my self helpful since many people pm me and ask me stuff about everything like advices and how to make money and places and prices and pvm outfit and skilling tools etc.. i been helping everywhere with everything so i guess getting a rank will be better and daily people pm me and ask questions about game and i got much experience.
and my reputation got way better now thank god and many people pming me about help and most of the game always come to me and be happy with a feedback Smile i help in all ways and all questions thank god.
(06-28-2021, 10:41 PM)draven100 Wrote: In-game name: draven

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): recruiter

What is your Timezone?: gmt+2
Denied.
In-game name: So Skinny

How long have you played for?:9 year +

How many hours do you play per day?:3-6 week days, longer weekends

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: 5 month +

Do you have ::yell?: yes

Why should your application be accepted?:
I believe i am ready for the next step in the clan chat after recruiter, I am helpful with a good knowledge of the game in general, I also understand how to deal with certain situations and how to respond to things and apply mutes etc as i have experience in that type of thing.

Thanks
Show ContentSpoiler:
(07-26-2021, 08:09 PM)So Skinny Wrote: In-game name: So Skinny

How long have you played for?:9 year +

How many hours do you play per day?:3-6 week days, longer weekends

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: 5 month +

Do you have ::yell?: yes

Why should your application be accepted?:
I believe i am ready for the next step in the clan chat after recruiter, I am helpful with a good knowledge of the game in general, I also understand how to deal with certain situations and how to respond to things and apply mutes etc as i have experience in that type of thing.

Thanks

Accepted

You have been doing a great job assisting players when you are online. We believe you are ready for this next step as a Spectrum Moderator. Congratulations!
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Icarly65 for this post:
  â€¢ So Skinny