Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread
(09-05-2019, 12:39 AM)kildone Wrote: In-game name: kildone

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator):
recruiter

Denied. Unfortunately, the spectrum Administration has decided to deny your application. We haven't really seen enough consistency from you and would like to see a lot more. Work on continuously helping throughout the clan chat before re-applying in 2-3 weeks.
Show ContentSpoiler:
In-game name: Psychodual

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Administrator

What is your Timezone?: GMT -3

How long have you played for?: 7+ years

How many hours do you play per day?: 7+ in the week days, 8+ in the weekends.

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since 2013

Do you have ::yell?: Yes, I am extreme donator.

Why should your application be accepted?: I feel my application should be accepted because of my willpower in learning from mistakes, and doing the right thing in a next time. I'm moderator has 5 months now, in this mean time as moderator, I have learned a lot on how to manage right the mutes and kicks, and the cc itself. I try to help as much I can and always when I'm on, I'm free to help everyone who needs help, in all ways I can, It is pc/doubts/tips etc.
I'm super active and I am very dedicated on helping the members of the clan, I moderate the clan with maturity and respect.
I'm very loyal, and I show it yell'ing daily and helping the players.

Thanks for reading my application.
Show ContentSpoiler:
(09-06-2019, 03:28 AM)Psychodual Wrote: In-game name: Psychodual

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Administrator

Denied. You've been doing well as a moderator and also have been improving really well. But we've noticed that you are not yet correctly handling some of the situations in the clan chat yet. We would like to see you be able to loosen up a bit regarding (certain) rules and give more warnings instead of straight up punishing people. 

Rules are there to be followed, but try to always warn a person or anticipate on the situation before punishing them unless they are known for doing the same matter instead.

Keep up the good work and keep improving as you have been doing tho, you are doing great.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Niels for this post:
  â€¢ Psychodual
In-game name: skiller jony

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): recruiter

What is your Timezone?: +1

How long have you played for?: of the era grinderscape

How many hours do you play per day?:5h and on the weekend more

How long you been a member of Spectrum?Confusedtart i think

Do you have ::yell?: ofc extreme donor Wink

Why should your application be accepted?:i think i have enough knowledge for this position, i'm a very good person and i know how with people, i hope i can contribute more in the future.