Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread
(09-05-2019, 12:39 AM)kildone Wrote: In-game name: kildone

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator):
recruiter

Denied. Unfortunately, the spectrum Administration has decided to deny your application. We haven't really seen enough consistency from you and would like to see a lot more. Work on continuously helping throughout the clan chat before re-applying in 2-3 weeks.
Show ContentSpoiler:
In-game name: Psychodual

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Administrator

What is your Timezone?: GMT -3

How long have you played for?: 7+ years

How many hours do you play per day?: 7+ in the week days, 8+ in the weekends.

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since 2013

Do you have ::yell?: Yes, I am extreme donator.

Why should your application be accepted?: I feel my application should be accepted because of my willpower in learning from mistakes, and doing the right thing in a next time. I'm moderator has 5 months now, in this mean time as moderator, I have learned a lot on how to manage right the mutes and kicks, and the cc itself. I try to help as much I can and always when I'm on, I'm free to help everyone who needs help, in all ways I can, It is pc/doubts/tips etc.
I'm super active and I am very dedicated on helping the members of the clan, I moderate the clan with maturity and respect.
I'm very loyal, and I show it yell'ing daily and helping the players.

Thanks for reading my application.
Show ContentSpoiler:
(09-06-2019, 03:28 AM)Psychodual Wrote: In-game name: Psychodual

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Administrator

Denied. You've been doing well as a moderator and also have been improving really well. But we've noticed that you are not yet correctly handling some of the situations in the clan chat yet. We would like to see you be able to loosen up a bit regarding (certain) rules and give more warnings instead of straight up punishing people. 

Rules are there to be followed, but try to always warn a person or anticipate on the situation before punishing them unless they are known for doing the same matter instead.

Keep up the good work and keep improving as you have been doing tho, you are doing great.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Niels for this post:
  â€¢ Psychodual
In-game name: skiller jony

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): recruiter

What is your Timezone?: +1

How long have you played for?: of the era grinderscape

How many hours do you play per day?:5h and on the weekend more

How long you been a member of Spectrum?Confusedtart i think

Do you have ::yell?: ofc extreme donor Wink

Why should your application be accepted?:i think i have enough knowledge for this position, i'm a very good person and i know how with people, i hope i can contribute more in the future.
(09-12-2019, 08:36 AM)jony Wrote: In-game name: skiller jony

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): recruiter

Denied. We appreciate that you are willing to help out in Spectrum and that you hold quite some giveaways/events. But unfortunately we have not seen you contribute much in the clan chat yet. You are definitely active and willing to help, but it would be nice to see you help around more in the clan chat itself when questions are being asked/people are looking for help.

Try to work on helping out in the clan chat a bit more often first and re-apply in 2-3 weeks when you feel ready.
Show ContentSpoiler:
In-game name: Adam

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Administrator

What is your Timezone?: GMT 10+

How long have you played for?: 5 Years

How many hours do you play per day?: 10 hours on a weekend | 6-7 hours on a weekday

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: 5 Years

Do you have ::yell?: Yes i do.

Why should your application be accepted?: My application should be accepted because i have the trust on being an admin in the clan chat, i've been admin once in spectrum and Help CC before it merged. I act friendly and kind to other people in the clan chat and if someone is needed any assistance, i'm on here to help at all times. I am also a Discord Moderator and i do giveaways for the players to give them in-game wealth, i understand that comment isn't useful for an application but its here to show recognised to see that i can help further more to players and all.
I am happily to manage more staff experience throughout the clan chat.
Thanks for reading my application.
Adam
[Image: pAeyd1f.png]

Achievements

[Image: server_support.png]
• 10-07-2017 - 10-07-2017
• 07-05-2019 - Present

[Image: veteran.png]
•  2015 - Present

Middleman status

• 2018 - 30-12-2018
• 22-02-2019 - Present

Discord Achievements

[Image: SGVkiZ0.png]
• 29-05-2018 - 21-11-2018

[Image: W7LT7Ip.png]
• 22-11-2018 - Present

In-Game Achievements | Rewards
[Image: jTzBO8A.png] 
TokHaar-Jad ( reward on reporting a duplication )
29-04-2018

[Image: UZR8mBA.png]
Bloodhound ( Elite Clue Scroll : 5 Done )
2018 - Present

[Image: 14YS4mU.png]
Corporeal Beast
156 KC

In-game name: Psychodual

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Administrator

What is your Timezone?: GMT -3

How long have you played for?: 7+ years

How many hours do you play per day?: 7+ in the week days, 8+ in the weekends.

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since 2013

Do you have ::yell?: Yes, I am extreme donator.

Why should your application be accepted?: I have improved and I practriced what you guys quoted on my last application, I feel I am qualified to administrate the clan chat now, since I absorved much knowledge in how to apply the rules, and how to do them in a right way.
I feel my application should be accepted by my maturity when handling with mutes and issues inside the clan.
I feel I am ready to the big step up now.

Cheers.
Show ContentSpoiler:
(09-29-2019, 10:55 PM)Adam Wrote: In-game name: Adam

(10-10-2019, 06:05 PM)Psychodual Wrote: In-game name: Psychodual
Wat rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Administrator
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in replying to you both but some admins have been busy over the last while and votes haven't come in as quick as I'd have liked. Unfortunately, both of ye are being denied for the moment. While ye have waited the designated time to reapply, this doesn't mean it's the right time to apply. Ye have both been given guidelines on what and where you need to improve on. Sadly the CC has been pretty quiet recently and we (the admins) haven't had a chance to see this improvement. Until the CC activity picks up I don't see this being resolved and without us seeing this improvement we won't be accept ye as admins. I hope ye can understand this tough decision we have made and don't lose motivation due to this.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jaiz for this post:
  â€¢ Psychodual