Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread
In-game name: Queer

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter

What is your Timezone?: GMT

How long have you played for?: Since release of Etherum (with breaks due to getting on with life)

How many hours do you play per day?: 5+

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since release

Do you have ::yell?: Sporadically, when I get the voting streak and when I vote to the server which will soon be enough to maintain a donator rank.

Why should your application be accepted?: I have an extensive knowledge of the game and have previously been a Spectrum recruiter rank on my account "Blurite v3" but sadly had to stop playing the game for a while due to school work. But I have been playing again for a few months now and have really got back into the game - I try to help out in the clan chat wherever I can and feel that I could make a good addition to the staff team as I get on fairly well with all your current members.
(03-27-2020, 11:40 AM)Queer Wrote: In-game name: Queer

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter
Pended.
We would like to see better behavior out of you among the community.  We noticed a bit of toxicity coming from you in the last couple of weeks.  
Re-apply in 2 weeks.
Thanks,