Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread
(02-28-2021, 02:06 PM)draven100 Wrote: In-game name: draven

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): recruiter

What is your Timezone?: gmt+2

How long have you played for?: more than 8 years

How many hours do you play per day?: can be 12 hours+

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: all time

Do you have ::yell?: yes infinity

Why should your application be accepted?: Becuase i find my self helpful since many people pm me and ask me stuff about everything like advices and how to make money and places and prices and pvm outfit and skilling tools etc.. i been helping everywhere with everything so i guess getting a rank will be better and daily people pm me and ask questions about game and i got much experience.

Denied : You are not what we are looking for right now. Sorry
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 2 users say Thank You to Icarly65 for this post:
  â€¢ Honeymang0, Princess_
In-game name: Psychodual

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter

What is your Timezone?: GMT -3

How long have you played for?: Since 2012

How many hours do you play per day?: 8+ hours

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since 2015

Do you have ::yell?: Yes.

Why should your application be accepted?: I'm active, knowledgeable and helpful.

I have a good knowledge about monster location and item prices, just a few item prices I still need to learn, but I'm working on it.
I already was a cc recruiter in the past, so I have a great experience on how to work in cc and the duties as Recruiter.
Show ContentSpoiler:
(03-16-2021, 02:07 AM)Psychodual Wrote: In-game name: Psychodual

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter

Pending.

We truly appreciate your interest in joining the team.  However, you have recently came back and we would want you to stick around a bit longer before accepting you to the team.  Re-apply in 2 weeks.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Dannyx for this post:
  â€¢ Psychodual
In-game name: draven

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): recruiter

What is your Timezone?: gmt+2

How long have you played for?: more than 8 years

How many hours do you play per day?: can be 12 hours+

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: all time

Do you have ::yell?: yes infinity

Why should your application be accepted?: Becuase i find my self helpful since many people pm me and ask me stuff about everything like advices and how to make money and places and prices and pvm outfit and skilling tools etc.. i been helping everywhere with everything so i guess getting a rank will be better and daily people pm me and ask questions about game and i got much experience.
(03-29-2021, 05:18 PM)draven100 Wrote: In-game name: draven

Denied.
Work on setting a better example.  You let your emotions get the better of you and engage in toxic behavior when anything is said to you.  We'd also would like to see you helping in the cc more to be considered.  If you manage to keep a level head going forward and change your ways. You'll be considered but as of right now, we'd like to see better out of you.
In-game name: Psychodual

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since 2015

Why should your application be accepted?: I'm active, helpful and knowledgeable. I have been ranked in the past, so I still have a good knowledge on how to apply the rules and doing my duties.
I have a great willpower to help, and I feel I have done a good job so far and I feel I'm ready for the next step up.  Smile
Show ContentSpoiler:
In-game name: contender

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recuiter

What is your Timezone?: GMT +1

How long have you played for?: 3 months and used to play before the reset

How many hours do you play per day?: 8+hours

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: since i started playing

Do you have ::yell?: Yes

Why should your application be accepted?:  I've been active and helping out in cc and outside the cc, I do have knowledge about game , prices and places.
(04-02-2021, 12:59 AM)Psychodual Wrote: In-game name: Psychodual

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Since 2015

Why should your application be accepted?: I'm active, helpful and knowledgeable. I have been ranked in the past, so I still have a good knowledge on how to apply the rules and doing my duties.
I have a great willpower to help, and I feel I have done a good job so far and I feel I'm ready for the next step up.  Smile
Accepted: You have been a consistent and active helper within the clan chat. Welcome to the team
(04-02-2021, 04:40 PM)Contender RS Wrote: In-game name: contender

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recuiter

What is your Timezone?: GMT +1

How long have you played for?: 3 months and used to play before the reset

How many hours do you play per day?: 8+hours

How long you been a member of Spectrum?: since i started playing

Do you have ::yell?: Yes

Why should your application be accepted?:  I've been active and helping out in cc and outside the cc, I do have knowledge about game , prices and places.
Accepted: You have also been a very consistent helper, plus as you've just joined the staff team we believe you are definitely ready for this promotion.
Show ContentSpoiler: