All good things come to an end
Big Grin 
Hey guys..!

This might come as a surprise to some of you, while others have seen this coming for a while. As of this moment, I will no longer have any active duties on Etherum. I have talked with Tyler, shared some thoughts, which resulted in me finally resigning from all my in-game duties on Etherum. Don’t get me wrong, this is a decision I made on my own, and this is what I believe is for the best for me personally and the server.
During my time here, these last 9 months, I’ve been lucky enough working with so many great people, both in-game and on different platforms. Etherum has always been sitting open on my desktop and has always been open on my Skype, not just because I enjoyed the game, but because I really enjoyed working together with the people I had next to me in the different teams.

@pb600 , you are an amazing developer, and really deserves more than you’ve been getting till now. You are one of the most respected Developers out there, and in a business like this, that says a lot. Hopefully, Etherum will be able to climb back to the stage where Grinderscape was back in the days. Keep pumping out these great updates, and I’m sure it will turn in your favor down the line!

Lego / Ole

Peace out
[Image: 6BVjT6E.png]
The following 5 users say Thank You to Lego for this post:
  â€¢ Icarly65, Dragenforce2, Sma11zplz, nikolas, Psychodual
Sad to hear, the best helper is resigning, thanks for all tips/helps that you've gave to me,
Good Luck irl mate ! Sad
Show ContentSpoiler:
Waking up to this was hard asf. You have been a great friend to me in game and always a great person to talk to. You were a great staff member. Going to miss not seeing you in game. Take it easy mate.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Saw this coming lad. You are one hell of a guy , always loved chilling with you. Now that i wont see you as often in game anymore , i will send you sexy pics in pm. For real though , take it easy mate , keep in touch on dc
Show ContentSpoiler:
A last remaining good cunt staff member has stepped down, what will become of Etherum now? Sad news Ole but you're not expected to stay forever, talk soon big homie.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Sad to see you leave Lego. You were, from what I’ve seen, always very friendly, professional and helpful towards everyone. Hope you’re doing alright.
[Image: fozkR8t.png]

peace n love

You've done a great job Ole.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Where's my honorable mention? FKer my.

Seriously, though.. Sucks to see you leave the team, I was super stoked knowing you finally got staff after all the times we had deciding to hunt and what not and it was awesome seeing you get it. But as you said, good things come to and end. I can see why, but it's your decision, so good on ya. Best not disappear into the LoL you rat!
Show ContentSpoiler:
Lego, thanks you for all your time and hard work! Sorry to see you leave but just know you did an amazing job, many of us looked up to you!
Show ContentSpoiler: