Game Update - 04-26-2018
[Image: CQCH2gL.png]

Hello guyss, 
today we are releasing just a few quick adjusts however as you may know our focus is on skilling right now, so I'll be also presenting some of the next skilling updates.

Events Promotion

Now the server will promote a few events that will last for a while.

Those are currently existing events:

[Image: b6jQqww.png]

You guys can feel free to suggest more events!

Combat

Green dragons are now multi-area like used to be years ago.

Oziach will now sell regular metal armors

[Image: wMdPelP.png]
[Image: kdugLI4.png]
Buffs

The torture amulet was buffed
[Image: G4zzauw.png]

The torva set was buffed
[Image: mGErqIY.png]
Kodai wand was buffed

[Image: kDCkScR.png]

Amulet of ranging has rerceived 2% of ranged strength.
[Image: WUfFeb5.png]

Skilling

Knowledge aura should now work with all skills instead of only agility.

Fixes

Now adamant arrows will work with maple shortbow.

The following items are now trade-able:

Occult amulet(or)
Amulet of torture (or)
Ring of the gods (i)
Tyrannical ring (i)
Toxic staff of the dead

Dupe Reporters pet

The corporeal beast pet was removed as we intend to use it for the boss itself, however we have now came with something much better!
The pet will assist on combat, having a max hit of 30 for melee and 20 magic, with 3 different attack types.

[Image: cENNahd.png]

Misc

The rune scimitar and rune 2h from supply table can now be unoted.
The Clue Scroll re-roll price was reduced at premium features.
Quick Drop (Shift + click) is a feature that is now available to everyone.

Future updates
Skilling Prestige

A huge skilling update planned is the prestige system.

[Image: 67ocDOD.png]

The purpose of the prestige system is to provide skillers a longer term grinding, rather than maxing once and getting bored, also provide a good profit to skillers, since usually skillers only profits from coins and slayer store, we want to allow skillers to be able to have access to the items that other game modes have.

The prestige will be capped to 20, in order to advance your prestige you must reach level 99 in the 15 non combat skills and then reset your levels. (Includes summoning as that's a grinding skill).

Features

• The more prestige you have the more coins and skilling points you will earn while skilling.
  • Players with higher prestige will have priority on the highscores.
  • Once player has achieved the first prestige point, the player will start earning 'skilling prestige points' that will be used to purchase items from a store.
  • The higher level of prestige, the more skilling prestige points players will earn.
  • Once player reaches prestige level 20, the experience gain will be improved a lot, so it becomes easier to max all the skills experience.

Prestige Store

The prestige store will contain various items from our economy that can be purchased with prestige points, however the items are locked, and will gradually become available as players improves their prestige level.

Once the player chooses to advance the prestige level, the game will calculate the average experience in those 15 skills and divide by 13m, and that will be the gained prestige point.

ie. Lets say that player has an average of 100m of experience: 100m / 13m = 8 prestige points. (It will round the point)

Regarding the fact that after level 99 the experience gained is way slower, we have decided to do not consider that in the calculations, as it would create a huge gap for newcomers to catch up, however it's needed to consider that earning 13m experience from level 1 to 99 when you cannot grind with the best tools and resources, implies some difficulties that may  compensate the 50% experience reduction that happens further level 99.

Stores Sketch

Please note that those stores are just a sketch to illustrate our purpose of allowing skillers to have access to high rated items as well.
Balancing the items prices will be a difficult task that will probably be performed over time.

The values doesn't represent the actual item price, it's just to illustrate the tier of the items, the higher the value, the bigger the prestige level is required in order to unlock the items and be able to purchase them.

[Image: XGflyyk.png][Image: q0KX3CR.png]

Basically players with higher prestige will have access to better tier items and will gain faster prestige points, meaning that hardcore skillers will be heavily compensated in comparison with regular skillers.

Pet System

The idea here is to allow players to have a defined goal in order to be able to unlock a pet, the pets no longer will be items, meaning that they cannot be lost and will not occupy bank space, players will be able to spawn the pets from the interface. 
Players that have already earned a pet will just need to click on the pet item in order to unlock it on the interface.
There will be still a chance that the pet will be dropped before the player reaches the established goal.
The interface will include skilling pets and other unlock-able pets that may be purchased with Premium Points and other features.

[Image: CcksZNa.png]

Resource gathering minigame.

The idea of this minigame came from @Cory on the suggestion thread: https://forum.etherumps.com/thread-1080.html
And we are really looking forward into implementing something alike this idea, with a small touch of competition.

The minigame is about gathering the resources defined from the current task within the given time, the players that collect the minimum amount of resources will gain trading sticks, the player that gathers more resources than the others will get double rewards.

The map would have the primary tools available on the ground, there will be tasks that will rotate every few minutes, meaning that if the task is raw lobsters, the players will have to fish lobsters, cook them and deposit.

The experience earned on this minigame will be boosted.

[Image: ikGkkh6.png]

Skilling tournament

A skilling tournament is planned to be available really soon, that will work pretty much like PK tournament.

[Image: 7kc0HpJ.png]

Well that's it guys, I'm hoping you guys will like those plans!
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 6 users say Thank You to Pb600 for this post:
  â€¢ Adam, Cory, Fruitcake, Lego, Mrlebeaudry, Suffer Plox
So many great updates!  I love the idea behind the Prestiges, and cannot wait to see the finished product.  I also think it's great that a very recent suggestion made about a skilling minigame is being implemented/worked on so quickly!

I'm glad skilling was worked on for this update and hope to see it continued to be focused on!
[Image: bBPKkGK.png]

Show Content Previous Signatures Made:
Another awesome update! Loving the hard work, Pb. Keep it up! Big Grin
[Image: Charlie.png]
Great work Pb!

Maybe you could add tier levels on Max/Comp cape after every prestige (Better stats etc)

Looking forward on the next surprice! Keep up the good work!

~ Dwarfplant
Show ContentSpoiler:
Awesome Pb, I'm really looking forward to the things to come! Great work like always Smile
[Image: aiEYOpB.png]
Damn
Great update pb
[Image: Magnata.png.83f86af26c43a2e7d592e558b10f001f.png]
Heart 
[color=#212121][size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]THIS UPDATE WILL BE VERY GOOD FOR THE PLAYERS CARAMBA THAT WONDER PB THAT GAME AND TOP 1000
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
The following 1 user says Thank You to marcuswin for this post:
  â€¢ Fruitcake
Very nice update!
Looking forward for more to come!
Show ContentSpoiler:
YASSSSSS!! I loved the idea of prestige, aswell i did suggest it before. loved it, welling to it soon ingame.
Otherwise great update! again surprising us with new updates <3 Big Grin
Show ContentSpoiler:
Looks awesome! Can't believe how quickly you began to expand on my suggestion - and love the enthusiasm!
Show ContentSpoiler: