16.13%
5 16.13%
Yes but not all of them. Comment below
9.68%
3 9.68%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sagittarian, celestial, primal armours
Should the old pvp armours that were in grinderscape be brought back into the game? namely sagittarian, celestial robes, and possibly primal (Maybe just the weapons for now as the armours are in chests). If this poll passes and these items are added back ingame they will likely be rewards from the wildy chest.

Although i'm not sure which measure if any will be needed to make sure it doesn't unbalance pking too much with osrs items now being available in the game.
100% Support
[Image: Psychodual4.png]
Damn, i missed those items !!!!
Show ContentSpoiler:
I always loved this content. I would love to see it back ingame.

Show Content Previous Signatures Made:
SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT
[Image: 21e8fe56445d431df602f76f89b8afa5.gif]
Show ContentSpoiler:
Definitely would love to see this! One thing that might be nice to couple with this would be to couple the Primal Weaponry with a Special Attack like that of the Gold Whip which would take off another player's Protect Item spell. This is an awesome Special Attack that is currently sitting on a pretty standard weapon, and would make Primal Items much more valuable!
Show ContentSpoiler:
this gonna be hella lit when that shit comes out
Show ContentSpoiler:
I'd mainly like to see Saggitarian back in the game.

The others I'm not personally bothered for so they're a hit and miss for me.
Show ContentSpoiler:
I dont think that is a good idea. We already have replaced allot of those gears with other similar counterparts. But by all means if the intention is to power creep this is a great idea and i support it 100%.
[Image: DevilJinSig.png]