Ajj440 - Wiki Editor Application
- In-game name: 
Ajj440

- Do you have any previous experience editing with html/BBcode?
Definitely. So, I've written some simple guides in the past, but nothing extensive. I do know how to make what I'm writing look interesting and appealing though.

- Have you made any guides? If so Link them here.
Like I mentioned above, I've made some very simple ones in the past, but nothing I can go back and find. If I could do a trial run on some guides, I think you'd be pleased with the outcome.

- Why should we let you on the wiki team?
So, there is currently wiki editors - however, I think most of them have been busy with life. I'm currently in college, so I have a good work load usually, but in my free time I'm usually on this game and while I'm on here, I might as well be contributing to it! I'm currently taking some Information and Technology classes as well as Windows Administration Powershell and Principles of Information Assurance, which is basically designed to teach the principles and practices of computer and network security.

- What do you think editing a wiki is all about?
I think editing the wiki would consist of creating guides on freshly released content - as well as updating existing content as it's updated in-game. It also includes adding descriptions and additional information to various materials in order for players to better understand them.

- Do you have anything else you would like to add to your application?
I haven't been any importance to this game, which is something I'd like to change. If there's a way I could contribute to the game, I think this would be a good start. 

- Do you have a Discord account? (If not are you willing to make one)
Yes. My Discord is Ajj440#8429
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Ajj440 for this post:
  â€¢ Dannyx
Denied.

I am impressed by your application, and thank you for applying but unfortunately you have been denied.  

The number one reason why you have been denied is the fact, you have very recently started playing again after not playing in a long time.  The Wikipedia team definitely needs more editors, but we need to attract active members, and members who have shown they are staying around.  

Another reason is a very important requirement to becoming a Wikipedia Editor.  This being, be respectful to others.  To be considered, I expect team members to be respectful to the community.  This ties into not flaming others players and/or being "toxic".  

I do encourage you to re-apply at a later time.  After you have shown that you are coming back to be active, and not flaming other players.  

I would also encourage you to create a guide or two to showcase some of your skills during this time.  

Thank you again for applying, and do not become discouraged by this deny.  

Best Regards,