14 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nominating Jaiz for Respected.
Nominating Jaiz for the Respected Rank

As the title states, today I would like to put Jaiz forward for the Respected Rank.

The Respected Rank is given to certain members of the community whom always have the right attitude towards others, handle situations in the correct manor and go out of their way to just chill and talk with other members of the community.

I am not nominating Jaiz because he is a staff member so putting his staff ranks aside.
I have seen Jaiz a lot in game and seen him give up a lot of his time to talk with players and never seen him act up or bad mouth players. I have always seen him act relaxed and respectful to players. He puts a lot of things before himself when other players are involved and nothing is ever too much for him. There is not much else to say about Jaiz other than he is a great person and I for one highly respect him.
If any player deserves this rank it is Jaiz.

If you think Jaiz deserves this Rank then please vote yes and leave your reasons below.
If you think Jaiz does not deserve this rank then please vote no and leave your reasons below.
Any votes that don't come with a valid reason will not be accepted.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sma11zplz for this post:
  â€¢ Ace Ventura, Jaiz, Psychodual
Thank you for the nomination Ryan. I've always just tried to do what i've felt is right be that for the player or the server.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jaiz for this post:
  â€¢ Jess
I would love to see Jaiz as a respected member of our community, he has been helping out as a staff member ingame and on the forums for a very long time and with everything he has done and all the time he has put in it, in my opinion, he is one of the people that should already have it but dont. Really hope you get it buddy! You deserve it!
The following 1 user says Thank You to Timy for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Jaiz has been doing good for the community since the first day of him in game, respecting and being respected, I fully support Kyle for this rank, he deserves it.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Psychodual for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Bloody hell not the Irish guy...

I vote yes because although i like taking the piss out of him and calling him names 24.7, he helps the community and can be online 90% of the time when needed. Seems calm (although thats debatable with my experience with the idiot), he handles situations in a nice way and always helps users when needed. You can also call him all sorts of names and he loves people for it.

Dick head
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 2 users say Thank You to Matt M8 for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz, nikolas
Im Voting Yes because he is a good person to be a respeckful friendly neighborhood spidey man.
When ever he needs help in-game or needs assistance, im here to help to do that.

He also helps players in the discord area with many newcomers or if he needs help of sorting that player out, i seek to help.

Good
Luck
J A I Z
[Image: pAeyd1f.png]
[Image: jTzBO8A.png] 
The following 1 user says Thank You to Adam for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
For a lot of obvious reasons, i've voted yes.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Saim for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
He deserves more than respected, honestly have no idea why he isnt admin yet.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Zoiezo for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Jaiz has done only good work for the community. He is really active and very-very friendly person, and hes been it for a very long time. Definitely deserves this rank. Smile
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Ace Ventura for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Jaiz has been given the Respected rank.

Closed.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tyler for this post:
  â€¢ Ace Ventura, Jaiz