Game Update - 11-11-18
[Image: CQCH2gL.png]

Hello Guys!
Today I will be releasing some small updates and patches!

Drop Table

Now the drop table will render the fractional chances of getting an item drop.

NOTE: The values there doesn't necessary means the amount of monsters that you have to kill in order to get an item!
i.e: Trova pieces are 1/200, that means that it's most likely that you will get a single torva piece around 200 kills, however could be 50, as it could be 300.

[Image: rwBXdxO.png]

Vote Contest - 5M OSRS monthly!

The only way to make the server grow is by voting! Best voters will now be greatly rewarded for their votes!

[Image: xwXAf5u.png]

Activity Tracking

The activity tracking filter was made a bit softer in order to increase player activity time for the 2m OSRS rewards, however it may still need adjusts, which we will be doing as we detect issues!

Training Dungeon

It's been a while that Sir Vant rewards some coins based on kill count, now the progress for the next reward gain is displayed on the screen!
That makes easier for newcommers to understand how much they are going to win for achieving the kills

[Image: U2l509i.png]

Combat

Fixed a problem where any item except weapons and arrows with ranged strength would replace the ranged strength instead of increment.
Means that Pegasian boots is now fixed.
[Image: OezL1Mh.png]

Hope you guys liked the updates!

This month we will host a BlackFriday sale! Be ready!
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Pb600 for this post:
  â€¢ ANZ
Sick bro
Show ContentSpoiler:
Ours our I am very happy with this update will if when will be in all the monsters this table of dropes

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Great update!

Show Content Previous Signatures Made:
Great update Pb.
love the recent updates, small and to the point.
keep em coming Smile

[Image: nikolas_main_one.png]

signature made by pkslayingpro
Love seeing us getting back on track with frequent updates, keep it up!

One small suggestion to the drop rates , I would recommend putting them into their smallest common dominator, i.e 20/100=1/5
Show ContentSpoiler:
nice good uptate yes yes yes yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

fuck heavy ballista 1/35k kill ffs 
Thanks for the updates, can't wait for future clan/pking related updates.
Show ContentSpoiler: