Wiki editor application Niels
- In-game name: 
Niels

- Do you have any previous experience editing with html/BBcode?
I do, I used to edit the wiki a couple years ago for quite a while, made the slayer guide and other guides back then. I am about to finish my college as an IT teacher so I figured it'd be nice to get some more experience with editting html/bb-codes again by helping out the server wiki.

- Have you made any guides? If so Link them here.
I did make the huge slayer guide together with Jplayer & a couple others back then, I did make more guides but it was on the old forums tho. Not sure where to find them back now.

- Why should we let you on the wiki team?
I've been on the wiki team before and I have quite some experience with html editting. I do know a lot about the game and would love to help the server out again, I figured the current editors could use a helping hand too as I know how time consuming it can be.

- What do you think editing a wiki is all about?
Editting html/bb-code, but mostly creating an environment where players can go to for help and find back everything they need to know easily.

- Do you have anything else you would like to add to your application?
I've only been back since Christmas, but I do plan on staying around for a long time again. Since I almost finished college I finally have free time again and even if I start working I should be able to get online for a couple hours a day.

- Do you have a Discord account? (If not are you willing to make one)
I do, my Discord is Niels #0234
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Niels for this post:
  â€¢ Dannyx
Accepted.

Looking forward to working with you on the wikipedia. I was not an editor when you were on the team prior, but have heard about your contributions.  I'm glad you are back and welcome to the team.

Thanks,

Show Content Previous Signatures Made: