[Ajj440] Official Middleman Application
In-Game Name(s): Ajj440

Timezone: Central Standard

How often do you play, and will you maintain an increased level of activity if given the rank?: I play several hours each day and would be able to maintain that level of activity

Why do you deserve to be in this group? Please list traits/attributes you believe sets you aside from others, along with a general description of why you believe you should be an OMM: I've been trying to contribute more to the community lately. While I have been a regularly active player, I haven't had much responsibility or things to keep me busy, so I thought I'd apply for an entry level position as an in-game OMM. Currently, I do technically have other small responsibilities related to the server, but it looks like there's a need for middlemen that are reliably available. I think what sets me apart from the current middlemen is that I'm available and reliable to be active somewhere between the hours of early morning Central Standard time to late afternoon. 
Show ContentSpoiler:
Denied.

Ajj, your application has been denied because you applied before getting any overwatches under your belt.

Please advertise your OMM services on yell (with overwatch) and once you have a few trades done please feel free to reapply .
Show ContentSpoiler: