The Dragon Dynasty Clan - The Clan of your Ancestors - Dragano
Star 
[Image: kgo4ehr]
The Dragon Dynasty Clan
[Image: eqg3lby] [Image: ylyw2b0]
The Greatest & Largest Future Clan in RSPS History

Welcome to Etherum; home of the greatest & largest future Clan in RSPS history.

Dragon Dynasty Master(Owner) : Dragano

If anyone has any questions on membership, you may private message me; Dragano - In-Game, on Discord, or on the Etherum Forums.
My name is the same (Dragano) In-Game, on Discord, and here on the Etherum Forums. 

I'm usually online everyday and am willing to discuss any questions or concerns.

Member applications are available on this Forum!

-
-
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO JOIN THE DRAGON DYNASTY CLAN!

The Dragon Dynasty Clan is looking to fill spots for three Master Clan Leaders (Recruiting, Economic, and PKING)

Three spots are open for Head Clan Captain's (Recruiting, Economic, and PKING)

Three spots are open for a Regular Clan Captain Position (Recruiting, Economic, and PKING)

The Dragon Dynasty Clan is THE clan of the RSPS's future.
We deal in every aspect of the RSPS - Skilling, PKING, Economic, Programming
Our main desire is to provide protection, popularity of our members, advancement of The Dragon Dynasty Clan, and Etherum, and to secure a desirable for the future of the RSPS community.
Remember: "Excite, Invite, Unite!"
WE ENCOURAGE DONATIONS TO ETHERUM!
IT TAKES A LOT OF MONEY TO RUN AN RSPS

Main sight of interest:
Enlarging Etherum's community.
Bringing in real-life revenue to Etherum's Administration.
Making billions in GP every month for ourselves, our superiors, the Dragon Dynasty Clan, and Etherum to grow the economy.
Creating a Noble, Professional, and Wealthy Brand for the Dragon Dynasty Clan and Etherum.
Being kind, respectful, helpful to every member of Etherum, especially the new ones.
Creating a power threshold on Etherum. Our goal is to grow to be the largest, most dominate clan in RSPS history.

Wealth-Knowledge & Nobility Projection:
From my knowledge of past RSPS's and Etherum, the best way to make money is through trading, selling, gambling, and bartering.
This takes time to learn how to do, though it is easy if negotiation is involved.
The Dragon Dynasty is a lucrative, but LEGIT business Clan.
We need knowledgeable players to lead and grow the Etherum market.
The Dragon Dynasty needs advanced Skillers, PKERS, Boss Conquerors, Dicers, Dualers, and Economically advanced players.
We are always looking for new players as well, they are essential for the Dragon Dynasty Clan and Etherum.
REMEMBER MEMBERS: "EXCITE, INVITE, UNITE!" Through our brotherhood we can grow in wealth, nobility, and honor!
DO YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN? WANT TO BE WEALTHY? WANT THE HIGHEST SCORES, NOBILITY, and HONOR?
JOIN THE DRAGON DYNASTY CLAN!
People will respect you, finally you will be honored, found noble, and great... through your achievements and the growth of the GREATEST CLAN in RSPS history- THE DRAGON DYNASTY
Just having our name will make people respect and fear you..
This is because of our upmost respect and kindness to all people.
But we will not back down, we will not fall.
"The Righteous, the Noble, the Great - These shall not fall. They are like the strongest tower. They are built from heaven's purest gold, it's purest gems, and it's strongest steel." - Dragano.

DRAW-UP of Wealth Projection:
*COMING SOON*

I guarantee you will accumulate a revenue-system of 50 billion GP every 2-3 weeks of full dedication to the In-Game process here at Etherum. Just do the math. How much is that in a year? 50 BILLION times 12... yes that's a lot of GP. The projection will be provided to you via membership when ushered in and given The Dragon Dynasty Label. 
If accepted you will be given a month probationary period to show what skills you have in the RSPS field. You must bring what you earn to the congregation of leaders in the Dragon Dynasty Clan, paying due percentages of earnings to your Captains. They will in turn reward you with 5% more than what you brought to the clan in GP if you meet the Dragon Dynasty Clan's expectations; this is all waived in according to your experience level, dedication and gameplay time.
The staff of The Dragon Dynasty Clan want you to grow in wealth, power, and respect!
We ARE the Clan of RSPS's future.
We are here to preserve RSPS traditions. We will secure RSPS!
[Image: 5q9nwbo]
#DIGNITY #LOVE #RESPECT = #POWER

Heart -DRAGON DYNASTY CLAN MASTER- Heart

- Carlo Sabino Dragano
"Creating a power threshold on Etherum. Our goal is to grow to be the largest, most dominate clan in RSPS history."
"I guarantee you will accumulate a revenue-system of 50 billion GP every 2-3 weeks of full dedication to the In-Game process here at Etherum. Just do the math."
"Just having our name will make people respect and fear you.."

Well.. I don't know what else to say.. Good luck.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Ajj440 for this post:
  â€¢ Dragano