OMM Application - Psychodual
In-Game Name(s): Psychodual

Timezone: GMT -3
How often do you play, and will you maintain an increased level of activity if given the rank?: Every day, around 6-8+ hours per day, weekends a bit less, Yes, I'll increase even more my activity time.
Why do you deserve to be in this group? Please list traits/attributes you believe sets you aside from others, along with a general description of why you believe you should be an OMM: I like to help the players, and I would like to help in the OMM part, for me, on my timezone, at night and at dawn are the hours that players most need omm's, and in these hours, there is no one online, and I am always online in these hours, I would love to help in my timezone. I deserve to be accepted by my willpower in always going to do mm trade's, does not matter where I am, if someone calls me, I am already there, and because I am respected, and I impose a lot of respect on the players, I also deserve to be accepted by the trust that players have on me, also I am very friendly to players and very loyal to everything I am doing.
Another cool factor to mention is that every day I am active, and always active looking for mm's, and always willing to help any player by calling omm/staff on discord when it is needed etc.

[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 6.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
[Image: 9.png]
[Image: 10.png]
[Image: 11.png]
[Image: 12.png]
[Image: 13.png]
[Image: 14.png]
Show ContentSpoiler:
Accepted.

Congratulations and welcome back to the OMM team.
[Image: tE95ycU.png]
[Image: YTOqpaU.png]

~Sigs made by Valar~