OMM Application ~ Maxence
                                                                                                    In-Game Name(s):
Maxence

Timezone:
UTC-5

How often do you play, and will you maintain an increased level of activity if given the rank?:
I work in the goverment 45H+ a week behind a desk so i can pretty much play every day, 2hours minimum. I will be active
And will assist trades if needed. At any time!

Why do you deserve to be in this group? Please list traits/attributes you believe sets you aside from others, along with a general description of why you believe you should be an OMM:
I think i deserve this rank first of because i am really active [DAY & NIGHT TIME], i am a very friendly guy, i like f*cking around but when it comes
to a important "trade or W.E" i get very serious, i am willing to join the OMM and i am really dedicated!

Where can we contact you?
Twitter: @aspectzero_
Discord: Aspect#0561
In-Game: Maxence

Thanks for reading my application!
Cheers,
                                                                                                                                           Maxence
Denied.

Please get overwatched by an official middleman to do some middleman trades, then apply again.