Dwarf Assistance and Dwarf Friendship guide!
Today I will bring you a really simple, easy to follow guide for the two new tasks, 'Dwarf Assistance' and 'Dwarf Friendship'

To start the task, simply get a pickaxe and open up the teleports option. Click 'Skilling' and choose 'Dwarf Mining Guild'

[Image: rHITUjr.png]

Once you're in this area, simply go down the ladder. Note you can not bring any items down here other then a pickaxe. 

[Image: JngtaI0.png]

Start mining coal.

[Image: Z1eIyMG.png]

Each time you get a full inventory, speak to the dwarf, located just west of the 'Mysterious Entrance' (directly north of where i'm standing) and tell him you have some coal for him.

[Image: dnahMgj.png]

Once you get 1,000 'Mining guild points' (you can view your points in the top left of the screen) the 'Dwarf Assistance' task is complete.

[Image: X1Q0EPU.png]

Now onto 'Dwarf Friendship'

You need to speak to 'Nolodion'.He is located on White Moutain. There are two ways to get to him. Either teleport to falador or teleport to ::ge and follow the map below.

[Image: 8PjMBq9.png]

Once you speak to him, you must ask him does he have 'some tools for you.'

[Image: eTVzxA1.png]

Nolodion will sell you an 'Ammo Mould' for 50k coins. 

[Image: sHVBEyj.png]

Once you have the Ammo Mould, make your way back to the dwarven mining guild , go down the ladder and go into the mysterios entrance. 

[Image: 4Mi49iu.png]

Once in here you need to mine more coal and use the coal on the small furnace. 

[Image: YCqqTAQ.png]

Once you have made 1,000 cannon balls, go back out of the mysterious entrence and talk to the same dwarf as earlier. This time tell him you have some cannon balls for him.

NOTE IF YOU LEAVE THE AREA WITH COAL OR CANNON BALLS YOU CANNOT RE-ENTER WITH THEM

[Image: 0C0OUk6.png]

Congratulations, you now have the task complete and are able to purchase and use the dwarf multi cannon!

[Image: 0ai17VM.png]
[Image: tE95ycU.png]
[Image: YTOqpaU.png]

~Sigs made by Valar~
Great job Jaiz,Thanks for this guide.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Very well detailed guide, looking for some more.

Show ContentSpoiler:
I love it! Nice work.

Show Content Previous Signatures Made:
Good effort has been put into the guide.

Good job.
[Image: ulG06F2.png]

Show ContentSpoiler:
Seems so familiar... xd nice job hihihi
Show ContentSpoiler: