Pk-ing suggestion.
Start this off its going to be a bit rant-y and i'm pretty fucked so going to just split it up into parts as i go along, and if you think im going to proof reaf your dead ass wrong. (if you want this moved to general just move it)

1) stop taking advice from a single person as if there word is law. Russ / Bang and now wolfz have all claimed to know what is wrong with the game, but all three have made substantial impacts on the game in a negative fashion. JUST STOP. no one knows everything, thats a fact see suggestion 2 for the actual point im making but this trend has to stop. sorry damn

2_ Make a discord text channel for pvm/ slayer/ bossing/ skilling/ IDC, but make one for pking for real. you need to bounce these idea's off the community b4 you implement them into the game, could be as simple as only you are allowed to post and all you do is fucking go "aie cunts Im going to make all monsters above wild level 6 agro af wad-do-u-fink" and have the members of the pking text chat only allowed to yay or nay the idea.

[email protected] this is gonna be a shit in fan sort of suggestion but holy fuck remove corrupt vesta from the bloodcoin / starter packs or at-least make it only for starter packs and only like 4-5 sets. shit is retarded. eveyone and there fucking pet rabbit is in full vesta dropping 40+ hits like its cottoncandy and its all 0 risk. look at edge and tell me there isnt an ancient warrior gear problem. FUCK game is honestly as cancerous as a 2010 spawn server where all you do is abuse itemdb to get buyable gear.

4$ FIX MOVEMENT. WTF WENT WRONG. why are we back to staff bashing everytime you swap back to mage gear FUCKING NEWS FLASH CHANGING YOUR WEAPON SHOULD STOP YOU ATTACKING. this wasnt a problem now it [email protected][email protected]?!? IT WAS FIXED NOW ITS BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

6)( remove nurse and make people use at duel or just at ge or some shit so you cant literally tb-> spellbook swap -> freeze -> spec -> nurse -> spec. until the freeze wears off, this is the problem really game is way to easy for kids now, instant rushing only 12 steps from the ditch, now with hitsplat drops so you can use even less brain cells to work out if you will get the kill.

7) stop making the game easier. every update this game gets easier and easier, set your stats, get table gear, fuck around for a minute and now you can get max gear for free (basically) mains should always have an element of risk to it, IF YOU WANNA FUCKING NO RISK FIGHT MAKE A PURE?????? thats the rsps way bro. mains shouldnt be farming kills at edge all day for the pk tournament, its way to easy.

8) tell pvmers and skillers to fuck off. idc about them they don't care about us but for some unknown fucking reason they keep bitching about pkers, i aint got no beef with skillers or bossers, if you come in wild you die thats how it works, i don't go fuck around at nex and winge when i die, and secondly we need pker staff sick of getting bullied when im within the rules of the game. IF I WANT TO USE THE FUCKING SHOUT CHAT TO TALK SHIT AND HAVE A LAUGH IM ALLOWED CUNT. NO WHERE IN THE RULES IS IT ILLEGAL (except spam but i don't do that shit) YOUR NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN US.

5% items items items items items, why even bother having dihns ingame if its just going to be a fucking cosmetic? why do we still not have a working ballista ingame? idec but why waste your time getting this far, only to fall on your face at end of the race?????? why does no one use any of the sick gear thats ingame? caz you can buy better shit for 4k bloodcoins oh and all the cool shit is broken lmao.

20 i dont want to be a rude cunt honestly thats not the point of this post but 4real after this recent update and seeing actual concerns gone unheard in favor of a fucking agro forest of monsters out there it makes me SADMAD becaz i love this game but damn some of the people who play it can go away and i swear no one would care. Angry Angry Angry Undecided Undecided Undecided 

[Quick edit] - 21 bro if a boss is dropping hella good loot move it up into a more dangerous spot eg - vene like 4real you can camp it all day and easily tank a team to clan wars if you an unlucky tb but normally you can ista glory b4 they even get a chance 2 attack you, how bad is that,

IF YOU WANT TO DEBATE A POINT LEAVE A COMMENT WITH UR PROBLEM AND I WILL SUGGEST A SOLLUTION IF YOU SUPPORT A POINT BUT SEE A BETTER IDEA PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY IF YOU HATE AN IDEA LEAVE A COMMENT, THATS HOW GAME GETS BETTER <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ,3 ,3 ,3  ,4 <3 <34
Cinderblock big mad and I love it.
but on the real though I see where you're coming from I support 1,2,3,4,7,8 (Ps: you can't count but its okay)
The following 1 user says Thank You to Changes for this post:
  â€¢ Cinderblock