Crafting Guide by Dannyx
Information 
Crafting Guide by Dannyx
Hello all,

I've created a guide to assist in the grind of Crafting!  This guide will be useful for normal players, and Ironman.

To start crafting we will be starting in Neitznot.

[Image: La4b9hw.png]

[Image: vCMPS0s.png]

Talk to Rommik to open his shop

[Image: MjqEZik.png]

**I'll do a walk through for regular players on how to level with their exp rate. At the end there will be exp rates and what is needed for Ironmen at the bottom of this guide.**

Now you will need to buy 15 cowhide, needles, and some thread from this shop.  Next we will need to tan the cowhides.  Go slightly North East to find the Tanner.

[Image: JywKcWO.png]

Right click "Soft leather", and click "Tan 5", repeat until all cowhides are made into Leather. Now to start the Crafting grind!

[Image: Sxo1UfX.gif]   [Image: MlJYvZr.png]

[Image: NwpHlG1.png]

[Image: dKs7IyY.png]

Once you have crafted all your leather into leather armor, you will be level 20 Crafting!

Now we will be cutting gems all the way to level 99!

Run back to Rommik to access his store.  You will need to buy 1 Chisel and your uncut gems.  Use your chisel on the uncut gem to cut it.  

Follow the table above for efficient grinding.  Once you get 55 crafting, I would suggest using the "Knowledge Totem" located in Donor zone.  Use the command ::Dz to teleport there quickly.  This will provide double the exp, expect to use under half of the Dragonstones if you use the knowledge totem the entire time of grinding Crafting!

Ironman

Refer to the guide above on the process on how to start and level crafting.  The tables below will show the exp rates, and what is needed to level up for Ironmen.

[Image: WUqfLvy.png]  [Image: bkd0WvZ.png]
[Image: cUsCve4.png]

[Image: xTf8JdL.png]

I hope you enjoyed my guide!

Thanks,
Dannyx

Show Content Previous Signatures Made:
The following 6 users say Thank You to Dannyx for this post:
  â€¢ Shiv, nikolas, Mrlebeaudry, Psychodual, Suffer Plox, Mike
love the guides! keep em coming. let me know you want any help ill be more than happy to help with some

[Image: nikolas_main_one.png]

signature made by pkslayingpro
(10-08-2017, 05:06 AM)nikolas287 Wrote: love the guides! keep em coming. let me know you want any help ill be more than happy to help with some

Thanks! I enjoy working on them.  I'll let you know!

Nice guide, some mistakes though and I'll explain what went wrong, just giving some pointers no hard feelings Smile.
I think for , for example, lvl 55-99 you calculated the xp at 99 / xp per dragonstone. Which is not correct.
If you wish to calculate the xp from 55 to 99 you need to do this:

( 13.034.431 - 166.636 ) / 7.925 = 1.624 dragonstones required
So the amounts required are off.

On the XP table of cutting, you are missing out sapphires.

Ironmans can basically not afford dragonstones, even diamonds are a pain to buy. So we have to steal them. (can't steal dstones) So from lvl 55-99 you'll have to chance dstones into something else. (I would suggest an average xp rate of the 4 gems combined, since there is a 25% chance to steal each gem)

But good effort! Keep em coming!

Kind regards
Cypher
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Cypherdrone for this post:
  â€¢ Dannyx
Its good you made a guide for Ironman as well.

From all these new guides coming out, its good to see people are trying, but all of them lack Organisation, use of spoilers, and managing the guide so its easier to look into the issue they are focusing on.
[Image: ulG06F2.png]

Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Shiv for this post:
  â€¢ Dannyx
(10-08-2017, 08:24 AM)Cypherdrone Wrote: Nice guide, some mistakes though and I'll explain what went wrong, just giving some pointers no hard feelings Smile.
I think for , for example, lvl 55-99 you calculated the xp at 99 / xp per dragonstone. Which is not correct.
If you wish to calculate the xp from 55 to 99 you need to do this:

( 13.034.431 - 166.636 ) / 7.925 = 1.624 dragonstones required
So the amounts required are off.

On the XP table of cutting, you are missing out sapphires.

Ironmans can basically not afford dragonstones, even diamonds are a pain to buy. So we have to steal them. (can't steal dstones) So from lvl 55-99 you'll have to chance dstones into something else. (I would suggest an average xp rate of the 4 gems combined, since there is a 25% chance to steal each gem)

But good effort! Keep em coming!

Kind regards
Cypher
Great catches Cypher! Easy to swap that out.  I'll look into the ironman guide. Thanks for checking into the details of my guide

(10-08-2017, 09:30 AM)Shiv Wrote: Its good you made a guide for Ironman as well.

From all these new guides coming out, its good to see people are trying, but all of them lack Organisation, use of spoilers, and managing the guide so its easier to look into the issue they are focusing on.
Thanks Shiv - Already looking into use of spoilers

The following 1 user says Thank You to Dannyx for this post:
  â€¢ Cypherdrone
I've already sent people to this thread and they love it, Great work Danny.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Fruitcake554 for this post:
  â€¢ Dannyx
(10-08-2017, 05:08 PM)Fruitcake Wrote: I've already sent people to this thread and they love it, Great work Danny.
Thanks Fruitcake! Smile