banned
In-game name: gf 1v24

Punishment: ip banned

Appeal code (only given if banned): 31688

Name of staff who punished you: saim

Do you regret your actions? yes

ok so this started at yanille, someone who's called "u die dude" asked me why do you buy 07 gp, i said "to rwt, then get 200$ and use on condoms" it was obv a joke, then saim jailed me and asked me why do you rwt it's agaisnt the rules, i wanted to troll (im known as a troller) him and said "i don't sell them by myself i give the money to friends and they sell it" and then i was about to say "sike dude Tongue, i would never break the rules + i dont want to get banned on runescape lol" but he banned me right before i said that, i understood that i did a big mistake by trying to troll with something so important like that, i really apologize and will never say that again, im sorry.
and the only proof i have is that when i started playing etherum, i sold 110m 07 gp, so i can make bank on etherum, then i bought back about 60-90m 07 gp, and after that i sold another 100m 07 for etherum again.
im sorry for what i did again and i apologize for the mistake i've made, i will never do it again, thank you for your time and understandings. hope you really help me out. Smile

Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.