Ajj440's OMM App
In-Game Name(s): Ajj440
Timezone: Central
How often do you play, and will you maintain an increased level of activity if given the rank?: I play regularly between the hours of 1PM to anywhere from 10PM - 4AM.
Why do you deserve to be in this group? Please list traits/attributes you believe sets you aside from others, along with a general description of why you believe you should be an OMM: I believe I've played long enough and provided enough evidence that I'm trustworthy to hold the rank. I've never been accused of scamming or anything like that. I'm in the Etherum Trusted group on discord and a veteran of nearly 10 years lol. I've also got a few trades under my belt so far. Plus, we just need more OMM's in general for the timezone. There's never any available for this time of day.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Denied

Ajj, While we appreciate you want to join the team to help out in timezones where there currently aren't any OMMs, you'll first need to be overwatched several times. The last (and only) time you have been overwatched was in March. In February when your first application was denied you were asked to get overwatches and it doesn't seem like you've put much effort in since. 

Please reapply after you have been overwatched more.
Show ContentSpoiler: