Sma11zplz Resignation.
Hey guys and gals.

A lot of things have been going on in my life recently which has drawn me away from my PC. I am and always will be thankful for being able to be apart of the staff team and or any team in fact. I have made an uncountable amount of friends here and will try to stop by now and then to say high. But I don't see myself being able to come in game in the near future. I wish you all the very best, Much love.

-Ryan
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 3 users say Thank You to Sma11zplz for this post:
  â€¢ Arcane, Niels, Psychodual
Thanks for everything Ryan. It has always been a pleasure to staff with you. Hope to keep in contact. All the best.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jaiz for this post:
  â€¢ Sma11zplz
Thanks for everything Ryan, was really nice to have you working with us in the Spectrum, also thanks for the hard work you have done in the wiki. Smile
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Psychodual for this post:
  â€¢ Sma11zplz
Thank you for everything you've done Ryan, wish you best of luck IRL
[Image: 3Mcbveo.png]

Spectrum Highlists
Show ContentSpoiler:

Random Pictures
Show ContentSpoiler:

Old Signatures
Show ContentSpoiler:

Ingame Administrator Discord Manager / Spectrum Advison/ OMM Leader Media Manager
The following 1 user says Thank You to Saim for this post:
  â€¢ Sma11zplz
Thanks for everything you've done again Ryan, you're always a great asset to the team(s) with all you do. Wishing you the best in real life and make sure to message me if you wanna talk about anything mate
Show ContentSpoiler:
Thank you Ryan for being a great person on etherum and becoming staff once again, its sad to see you go.

You will be missed Sad
[Image: pAeyd1f.png]
[Image: jTzBO8A.png] 
Thanks for all you've done, Ryan. Sucks to see you go, but I hope everything works out for you and I wish you all the best man.
Show ContentSpoiler: