New Co-owner
Heart 
Hello guys!

I didn't expect to be really doing this, but we are really getting a new co-owner rank! 

As much as I can't see we having another Tyler, this person feels almost like it and has gotten the blessing from Saim and many other staff members, together with many players claiming it!

So congratulations [Image: owner.png]Pb600! You are now the Owner and Co-owner!   

Haha Joking apart, we all know that we are talking about Jaiz, so congratulations [Image: owner.png]Jaiz and thanks for all the effort you have been doing together with staff members!
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 11 users say Thank You to Pb600 for this post:
  â€¢ Thomas, Tyler, Niels, Jess, Psychodual, Jaiz, Saim, Dannyx, Arcane, Adam, ShiroKurai
Congratulations Jaiz, Well Deserved!
The following 1 user says Thank You to Adam for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
LMAO for a second I was like wot!

Thanks for this opportunity, PB and I look forward to this new experience
Show ContentSpoiler:
gz my guy keep it lowkey and be u dont act diff
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Ziko for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Congrats Kyle. You do so much work for the server, behind and infront of the scenes, so this promotion is very very much deserved. ❤️
[Image: fozkR8t.png]

The following 1 user says Thank You to ShiroKurai for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Seen a lot of co-owners come and go in my time, but Jaiz has to be the most outgoing one by far. Huge congratulations, Kyle, I know you'll do well.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Ridok for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Congrats you sexy man, Kyle. Well fucking deserved.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Charlie for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Congratulations, well deserved promotion ! Big Grin Heart
[Image: 3Mcbveo.png]

Spectrum Highlists
Show ContentSpoiler:

Random Pictures
Show ContentSpoiler:

Old Signatures
Show ContentSpoiler:

Ingame Administrator Discord Manager / Spectrum Advisor/ OMM Leader Media Manager
The following 1 user says Thank You to Saim for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Congratulations Kyle. I know Tyler set a very high bar and one that not many will ever be able to reach. But I have no doubt in my mind that you will be able to step up reach it. Seeing you go from a general player and work through the ranks has been great. Now you own me haha. RIP. A well deserved promotion.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Sma11zplz for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz
Well deserved promotion. You've dedicated yourself to helping this server since you started and I'm glad you've stuck around to this day to become our co-owner. No doubt in my mind that you'll do well in this illustrious position. Congratulations. Smile
[Image: mummaspoop.png]
The following 1 user says Thank You to Kyle for this post:
  â€¢ Jaiz