Saim Resigning
Hey everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout my staffing career it has been some of the best time of my life while I've been here. I cannot thank Etherum as a game enough with helping me through hard times. Etherum as a community is the best I've ever experienced and I'm sure I can never find it anywhere else.

The reason I’m resigning is because I’ve been distant to the game for a while now and the game started more to feel like a job than a game. I’ve been staff on here since 11th of September 2016 which is over 3 years of staffing. And it has honestly been very enjoyable.

Shoutout to all the previous and the now standing staff & all the other teams. You guys are what makes the game enjoyable. You all know who you are.

I will hopefully still be running the discord server since thats something I’ve worked very hard on from the beginning when it had 0 people in it.

Love you all
- Saim
[Image: 3YePNzs.gif]
[Image: 3Mcbveo.png]

Spectrum Highlists
Show ContentSpoiler:

Random Pictures
Show ContentSpoiler:

Old Signatures
Show ContentSpoiler:

Ingame Administrator Discord Manager / Spectrum Advisor/ OMM Leader Media Manager
The following 11 users say Thank You to Saim for this post:
  â€¢ Dragenforce2, nikolas, Niels, Jess, Santa, ShiroKurai, Psychodual, Charlie, Arcane, Pb600, HzSlash
Best admin ever
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to HzSlash for this post:
  â€¢ Saim
It's been a pleasure staffing with you Saim, you've been there from the start for me and all the way through, while I wish you were sticking around a bit longer after my promotion to help me adjust and settle nerves, I know this is something you've been thinking about for a while now and your mind is made up. Stay in touch and best of luck IRL.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jaiz for this post:
  â€¢ Saim
Damn that's the end of a big journey that we had man, thank you for all the support to the server and me personally, you really dedicated yourself to make the game grow!
I could really count on you and I'm sad that you are going, but hopefully you can find yourself enjoying the game as a player in the future!
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pb600 for this post:
  â€¢ Edwin, Saim
Been an absolute pleasure to be able to work with you, Saim. You had a huge impact on the game as well as the whole staff team and it sucks to see you resign. Sad things aside, I hope IRL treats you well and I'm sure I'll see you around in Discord from time to time. <3
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Charlie for this post:
  â€¢ Saim
You did a great job in all your duties, Thanks for all our moments, enjoyable and rememberable moments, hope to see you back in game soon, and as staff again, Good luck irl and take care mate.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Psychodual for this post:
  â€¢ Saim
Sad to see you go man. You were the best. Good luck on your future adventures man, hope to see you around ingame sometime.
[Image: SantaSig.png]
The following 1 user says Thank You to Santa for this post:
  â€¢ Saim
aww saim ur gonna make me cry
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jess for this post:
  â€¢ Saim
take care brother we love you <3
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Ziko for this post:
  â€¢ Saim
Sad to see you go Saim. You were a great admin and definitely someone that will be missed, not only within the staff team, but also ingame.
Good luck with everything you got going on irl, hope you get that job you were hoping for mate. Big Grin
[Image: fozkR8t.png]

The following 2 users say Thank You to ShiroKurai for this post:
  â€¢ Edwin, Saim