donation
I have a subscription for being a donar, I have noticed that I got charged for this month 20 Apr 2020. while in game it says I have no donar status or anything to collect. I talked to someone in game and said that it should be fixed but over 24 hrs and still nothing has been fixed...
Hi and sorry to hear you are having donation issues. I've forwarded your invoice Id which Iron Fun provided me with on discord and once I hear back I'll update you. Please continue to try redeeming the donation and update this thread if you manage to successfully claim it
[Image: tE95ycU.png]
[Image: YTOqpaU.png]

~Sigs made by Valar~
(04-22-2020, 01:25 PM)Jaiz Wrote: Hi and sorry to hear you are having donation issues. I've forwarded your invoice Id which Iron Fun provided me with on discord and once I hear back I'll update you. Please continue to try redeeming the donation and update this thread if you manage to successfully claim it

still says I have nothing to redeem, has been 3 days going on 4.
Very sorry to hear that. I've chased PB600 again and I hope to get a reply for you.

~Sigs made by Valar~
PB has confirmed receipt of your donation and I've awarded you with 31 days of regular donator (what you paid for) and he's also going to investigate why you couldn't redeem it.

~Sigs made by Valar~