Giveaway + Drop party
Hey Everyone, id like to introduce myself real quick to the community first before i get into the giveaway/drop party details. My name is Zbo and ive been playing Etherum for quite some time. I've met some pretty amazing people on this game and made some good friends. The community is pretty great and the activity is usually pretty good. I hope it continues to grow and to everyone seeing this, VOTE EVERYDAY!

Now the details about the giveaway/drop party.

Ive decided to host a decent giveaway to the community to help players achieve better wealth,pvming,pvp, or whatever you do on here! I will not disclose the items in the giveaway but i will say it will be over 800b! i will be doing many types of goodiebags/hide n seeks/ and much more! I really want alot of you guys there to enjoy this experience and to have fun. Theres also a drop party and let me give you the details about that.

The drop party will be hosted by me but.... I am asking the community or just anyone if they would like to pitch in and donate items to me for this event to help the less fortunate players out in a big way. Ive talked to a few people and they love the idea and some are willing to donate to me some items for you guys! Everything and anything helps and its for a great cause. If you would like to donate, pm me! my user is "Zbo"

The event will be held on May 16th, which will be a Saturday and the time is unknown still but... i will definitely keep you guys updated on the time!
The following 3 users say Thank You to zbo for this post:
  â€¢ ms slayer, peanutman13, d j
Shit dude that's so generous! I'm super excited for it!!! <3
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to peanutman13 for this post:
  â€¢ zbo
wtf nice
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Eilmere for this post:
  â€¢ zbo
just gimme it Big Grin
Show ContentSpoiler: