It's time
I have been thinking about it for some time, whether I should resign or not. Unfortunately, the time has come for me to do so. 
I used to be ecstatic to help out players in need, staying active to do my job for our players. It was my sole purpose to satisfy every player's need. 

A key factor to this resignation involves the lack of motivation to fulfill my duties. I have been a staff member for the server for quite a while now, and usually when doing my job, I would do the best I can to sort out certain situations. Unfortunately, as all other players/former staff members face, I lost the interest of doing my job as a staff member. I do not want to show a bad example to our staff team that I would be holding a position that I can no longer fulfill. I feel as if our trial mods and server supporters would strive in my position better than me right now. 

I would like to thank our staff team for welcoming me with open arms when I came back to the team last year. Even if I am not used to specific practices being a staff member at this point in time, I still try and adapt to them regardless. It's been a pleasure working with most of you (yeah you wish you were hot, Chris). I will still hop on and play the game whenever I find time, it's just that I will no longer be serving as a staff member.

Best wishes, 
- Kyle
[Image: mummaspoop.png]
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kyle for this post:
  â€¢ Iron Fun, Icarly65, ShiroKurai
What can I say? You've been a fantastic staff member since the word go. I remember being excited about you returning when we first spoke about it and you've truly been a pleasure staff with. All the best, mind yourself and stay in contact.
[Image: tE95ycU.png]
[Image: YTOqpaU.png]

~Sigs made by Valar~
Its really sad to see you go kyle but it is what it is. You were an insane good staff member and it was a pleasure to talk to you whenever we could. I wish you the best and stay safe in times like this!
I guess you were pretty cool. So long Christina.
AH Sad Sad its really sad to see you away kyle, you were a good mod! I hope you'll play ether again someday I would miss you!
You have always been such a nice guy and I was really excited to see you return as a staffmember.
I've noticed your activity dropped a lot and kind of expecting this, however it still makes me sad to see such a good mod leave Sad
I hope to see you in-game sometimes though.
All the best Kyle!
Show ContentSpoiler:
Sad to see you leaving, thank you for everything.
All the best!
(06-03-2020, 02:00 PM)Jaiz Wrote: What can I say? You've been a fantastic staff member since the word go. I remember being excited about you returning when we first spoke about it and you've truly been a pleasure staff with. All the best, mind yourself and stay in contact.
Greetings, 
I am sorry to hear that you will be resigning from your job, I remember back in gs days you were one of the only ones that actually helped when I had problems with mods and all that, looking forward for you to come back so we can catch up, all the best.
Show ContentSpoiler:
You've been a great friend and a staff member, will speak with you on discord or in game bro sad to see you resign.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Kyle my man, what a run it's been. I think we've been staff together what, 3 times now? It's crazy how much, and how well we've worked together. It really sucks to see you go, but I know it's what you wanted. My favorite part about how you would staff, is how hard you were on yourself. Even if you were fairly active, you wanted more. You never settled, and that is something I can respect the hell out of. We will obviously keep in touch man

On the flip side, I am extremely hot, and now I will be muting you everytime I see you online Smile bye
Show ContentSpoiler: