Another Resignation.
Well, I'm sure this was an obvious one that a lot of people saw coming. But yeah, it's my time to depart too. 

As much as I've tried to attempt to stick around and get on, I just don't have the time or energy to get online anymore. I don't want to resign at all, but it's not right to hold a rank and wait to see if I can do better when I don't know if I'll be able to or not. I'm going to miss being on the Staff Team, it's been an absolute blast working with everyone who's been and gone, who's still around, and who's just starting to come up.

I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone I'm friends with, thank you to all the staff members I've worked with, and thanks to Jaiz/Dannyx for letting me progress as far as I did.
I will still hop on and play from time to time, whenever I can. I just won't be serving as a staff member. 

Stay safe all,
- Charlie
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Charlie for this post:
  â€¢ Flashdevil11
Pretty much said everything I could in discord. Thanks for all the time you've put in. You've been a fantastic staff member and the whole staff team will miss you. Hope to see you around and all the best with IRL
[Image: tE95ycU.png]
[Image: YTOqpaU.png]

~Sigs made by Valar~
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jaiz for this post:
  â€¢ Charlie
Sad to see you leave charlie, it was amazing having you around and talking to you about anything (mostly to fuck up luke). hopefully youre going to visit us some day and that everything is going to be alright for you. <3
The following 1 user says Thank You to Flashdevil11 for this post:
  â€¢ Charlie
Bye dad! you to thanks!
The following 1 user says Thank You to im zerk to w for this post:
  â€¢ Charlie
sad to see you leaving, all the best mate.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Iron Fun for this post:
  â€¢ Charlie
Took you long enough.

In all seriousness, i know the team will miss you, and even tho we were only staff together for a short while, i enjoyed the fuck out of being staff with you, working with you, messing about ingame, anything! I'm glad i get to call you my friend! (Im now done with the gay stuff)

Hope you stick around.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Timy for this post:
  â€¢ Charlie
Sad to see that you're going, we'll certainly miss you mate... Thanks for all the time you've spent here as a staff, pretty sure you helped a lot of people.
[Image: XLMviKB.png]
Peixe - Graphic Designer / Motion Designer & Programmer   
The following 1 user says Thank You to PeixeDev for this post:
  â€¢ Charlie
I have known you for a long time, but started to really know you when I came back to the game gonna miss you in the staff team man.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Zoiezo for this post:
  â€¢ Charlie
cleared idiot
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Arcane for this post:
  â€¢ Charlie
charle
The following 1 user says Thank You to Honeymang0 for this post:
  â€¢ Charlie