My resignation | ShiroKurai
Heart 
Dear players of Etherum,

Making this thread is something I never thought I’d do. Atleast not so soon. I (basically) had no choice so I decided to keep the honor to myself and have resigned as Moderator and Wiki Editor.

Thank you to my fellow staff members Pb, Jaiz, Chris, Evan, Flash, Ayyoub & old team members Niels, Azalea, Ryan and Charlie for making my time as a staff member on Etherum so enjoyable. I truly had a lovely time being part of this team with you all. Ofcourse also big shoutout to my boy Peixe.

As a moderator, content tester and wiki editor I have tried everything I could to make Etherum a better and a more enjoyable server. I hope my efforts aren’t in vain. I had, have and always will have so much love and hope for Etherum and hope it will one day be recognized for its amazing quality and unique content once again. 

Thank you to all the players that were always so lovely to me and also a thank you to all the players that were miserable. I love you all equally as much. I will still try to show my face ingame and on discord when I can. Hope you guys stay safe during these COVID times. Until then. X

ShiroKurai
[Image: fozkR8t.png]

The following 5 users say Thank You to ShiroKurai for this post:
  â€¢ Thomas, Zoiezo, Iron Fun, Icarly65, PeixeDev
I'll miss you here Ash... Now at least you have free time to study or do something else... Wish I could've done something about it...
[Image: XLMviKB.png]
Peixe - Graphic Designer / Motion Designer & Programmer   
The following 1 user says Thank You to PeixeDev for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
Gonna miss you <3, wish you all the best IRL. Good Luck.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Iron Fun for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
Been a pleasure being on the staff team with you man. We'll definitely keep in contact. Thanks for all you've done and I'm still expecting sexy snap pics
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Icarly65 for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
I didnt see that coming Sad it was an amazing time working together with you and huge thanks for all the help you gave me, hopefully you come visit us from time to time Big Grin
The following 1 user says Thank You to Flashdevil11 for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
I love you.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Princess_ for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
What a roller coaster! It’s been that long being a moderator and been with the server quite along time. Thank you for being one of the coolest staff members out there.

Appreciate you being a staff member for this long and I hope you have memories of your journey. Now you can set out and freedom.

You were so close to be Admin  Tongue
Adam
The following 1 user says Thank You to Adam for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai