ShiroKurai | Etherum Runecrafting guide
Information 
ShiroKurai | Runecrafting Guide

1 - Getting started
Click on the world map [Image: jV8KIo2.png] or on the world teleport icon [Image: kCWwkGB.png] in your spellbook to open up the teleport screen.
Go to "Skilling" on the left menu and teleport to the third option 'Runecrafting - Neitiznot'.

[Image: RAj7F0g.png]

In order to craft runes, you will need rune or pure essence. Pure essence gives slightly more experience than rune essence, but cost more. You can either buy the rune or pure essence from Cassie, who is located north of the Mage of Zamorak, or mine them at the Essence mine (read below).

[Image: YeUs6ai.png]  [Image: dzYDUVP.png]

If you choose to mine the essence from the Essence mine, go to the Mage of Zamorak and use the option 'Teleport to Essence mine'. Run north west and start mining. Keep in mind that only donators are able to mine pure essence. Once your inventory is full, you are able to bank all the essence quickly at the bank chest.

Once you have enough essence, go back to the Mage of Zamorak in Neitiznot. Bring noted pure or rune essence in your inventory and talk to the Mage of Zamorak. He is able to store 300 or more essence for you, depending on your in-game rank.

[Image: AqYCW9R.png]  [Image: 5cl9kzh.png]

2 - Runecrafting at the Guthix altar
Runecrafting at the Guthix altar is the easiest and most used way to reach level 99. The cheapest and best way to reach level 99 is by runecrafting air runes. In order to runecraft air runes at the Guthix altar, you will need air talismans. You can buy these from one of the Mage of Zamoraks in there.

[Image: IKKvaLE.png]

3 - Runecrafting air runes level 1 - 99
You will find four (4) pillars surrounding the Guthix altar. To be able to runecraft air runes, you need to use an air talisman on a pillar.

Using only one pillar when runecrafting air runes, will give you 900 XP with rune essence and 1050 XP with pure essence.
Using all four pillars when runecrafting air runes, will give you 1350 XP with rune essence and 1500 XP with pure essence. If you can afford it, definitely use all four pillars. The XP is without any bonuses - please note that once you have reached level 99, your XP will be reduced to 50%.

[Image: HhX7FG9.png]

Once you have runecrafted a fulll inventory and have ran out of essence, right-click on the Mage of Zamorak and click on the option 'Return essences'. This will give you back some of the essence you stored at the Mage of Zamorak earlier.

4 - Useful items for extra runecrafting XP
Besides bonus XP from the knowledge pool (donators only) and daily bonus XP, there are items that boost your gained XP while runecrafting. The Wicked items will provide extra XP.

[Image: aliy01C.png]               [Image: rb2NpLI.jpg]

Wicked hood 5000 runecrafting points - provides 25% bonus XP, allows you to teleport to rune altars and craft runes directly from it.
Wicked robe top 1300 runecrafting points - provides 25% bonus XP.
Wicked legs 1300 runecrafting points - provides 25% bonus XP.
Wicked cape 1300 runecrafting points - provides 25% bonus XP.

Happy runecrafting!
[Image: fozkR8t.png]

The following 2 users say Thank You to ShiroKurai for this post:
  â€¢ nikolas, Psychodual
great job Ash,keep it up Smile
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Psychodual for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
Very nice and detailed guide.
I like it Smile

- Thomas
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Thomas for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
Cool guide keep em coming

The following 1 user says Thank You to Pyk for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
Nice guide - I like it! I have a 1-99 runecrafting guide I was going to release tonight lol

"Using all four pillars when runecrafting air runes, will give you 1350 XP with rune essence and 1500 XP with pure essence. If you can afford it, definitely use all four pillars. The XP is without any bonuses - please note that once you have reached level 99, your XP will be reduced to 50%."

This is true, but the xp rate for air runes will change as you progress levels. ie. At level 1-12 air runes with pure ess gives 900 xp. At level 12, 1 pure ess made into air runes wil give 1200 exp. At level 66 making 1 pure ess into air runes gives 2700 exp. It continues to change exp rates. As it does with all elemental runes.

Show Content Previous Signatures Made:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Dannyx for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
Very nice guide, should help many Smile
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Fruitcake554 for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
Very clean guide, easy to follow, and definitely useful (y)
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jordan for this post:
  â€¢ ShiroKurai
Simple & Clean.
Show ContentSpoiler: