1-99 Air Rune Runecrafting Guide by Dannyx
Information 
 1-99 Air Rune Runecrafting At Guthix Altar

Hello all,

This guide will teach you how to level runecrafting by doing air runes at the Guthix Altar.  This guide will be useful for normal players, and Ironmen.  I will only be using Pure Essence as they offer 20% more experience and runes than Rune Essence. 
If you plan to use Rune Essence expect to use 20% more Essence, and gain 20% less runes.  

Normal players will need 3539 Pure Essence.  
Ironman players will need 8797 Pure Essence.

Expect to use less if you use any bonus experience or the Donator Knowledge totem.

Show ContentHow to start Runecrafting:

Show ContentMage of Zamorak:

Show ContentLeveling at the Guthix Altar:

Show ContentIRONMAN:

I hope you enjoyed my guide!

Thanks,
Dannyx

Show Content Previous Signatures Made:
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dannyx for this post:
  â€¢ Fruitcake, ShiroKurai
The guide looks great, Danny. I love the detail you go into on all your guides, especially showing exp rates/amount of supplies required.

Keep up the good work.
[Image: tE95ycU.png]
[Image: YTOqpaU.png]

~Sigs made by Valar~
Amazing work Danny, can tell you put a lot of work and effort into this one, really like how you put in Ironman rates as-well, 10/10

Ps: Nice 145k stack :hurr: Wink
Show ContentSpoiler:
(10-19-2017, 07:21 AM)Jaiz Wrote: The guide looks great, Danny. I love the detail you go into on all your guides, especially showing exp rates/amount of supplies required.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Kyle!  Yeah, when I use guides I like them being full of detail.  So that's how I like my guides to be.  Takes a lot more effort, but they turn out great.

(10-19-2017, 07:24 AM)Fruitcake Wrote: Amazing work Danny, can tell you put a lot of work and effort into this one, really like how you put in Ironman rates as-well, 10/10

Ps: Nice 145k stack :hurr: Wink

Yes, it took many hours to get this one done.  I test all my exp rates, and make sure all my info is accurate.  Didn't realize how many different exp rates elemental runes have lol.  I was gunna make this guide have even more detail to it.  I may end up editing later to add more to it.

Ha - My Pure Essence stack would be around 500k, but players always buy me out lol.  I've gotten around 85m mining exp from just mining Pure Essence LOL

very nice danny :p you really put alot of time on doing guides which is amazing :d

keep it up dude, make guides for all skills that's really [email protected]
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Sleeman for this post:
  â€¢ Dannyx
Nice guide Danny Wink
[Image: fozkR8t.png]

The following 1 user says Thank You to ShiroKurai for this post:
  â€¢ Dannyx
Thanks for the guide Danny. Doing this right now! Big Grin
In-game name: Greysvone
I play other games too, hit me up on Steam.

(10-25-2017, 05:28 AM)Glow Wrote: Thanks for the guide Danny. Doing this right now! Big Grin

No problem! I hope it helps Big Grin

Nice guide Danny Smile
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Woody for this post:
  â€¢ Dannyx