resignation
Hey Everyone.

I'd like to thank you for everything. It was a pleasure to be part of staffteam, but it's time for me to leave, I'm resigning from all staff position.

I'm leaving, Because life's became a bit bad lately for My family and I, and I don't see myself around for months. I've decided to resign than holding a rank that I don't deserve for doing nothing at all.

I'd like to thank Danny for letting me in staffteam, and all other staffs, keep your good work up guys.

Thanks,
Evan.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Iron Fun for this post:
  â€¢ Honeymang0, Icarly65, Ridok
Gonna miss you bud, like I said on discord, if you need anything just let me know. Hope things pull through for you and your family, something us Kiwi's like to say in tough times; She'll be right mate <3
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Ridok for this post:
  â€¢ Iron Fun
It's unfortunate to see you go. You were a great addition to the staff team. However, it's understandable. I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors. Stay safe.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Dannyx for this post:
  â€¢ Iron Fun
This one hurts man. In my 10+ years here, you were one of my closest friends on here. It was awesome seeing you develop into a great staff member.

I hope everything turns out okay for you and your family. Come back and visit, Etherum will always be your home
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Icarly65 for this post:
  â€¢ Iron Fun
You're probably one of the most realistic people I have met and you always wanted the best for the game. Its sad to so you leave, good look in future endeavors brother.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Zoiezo for this post:
  â€¢ Iron Fun
Heya Evan,

I will miss you big time. You have helped me alot and I am thankfull for that.
Hopefully things will get better with you and your family. <3
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Greetje for this post:
  â€¢ Iron Fun
ahh... my friend hope everything goes well!
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragenforce2 for this post:
  â€¢ Iron Fun
Sad to see you leave, you were one of the best ones!
Hope everything will be good for you and ur family.
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to spiritass for this post:
  â€¢ Iron Fun
i didnt know you much but you helped me since day 1 of my comeback to world 1 and i hope you get everything you need in the future.
thanks for believing in me and saying you wanted to watch me grow, i made it a step further and i thought about what you said when i got accepted as omm.

thank you and may your future bring you health and wealth
Mr Grumpy Cat is my long used Gamer Tag but people call me Grumpy Tongue even IRL cuz im a grumpy old cat Big Grin  lmao

Grumpy159 - Wiki Editor
Grumpy Teemo - Alt #2
Grumpy1599 - Alt #3
Grumpy Iron - Ironman
The following 1 user says Thank You to Grumpy159 for this post:
  â€¢ Iron Fun