Time to say goodbye :(
Hey guys, sadly it is time for me to say goodbye..i had such an amazing time on etherum with most of the players, wether if it was an event, a tournament or sweating for the first place in the skilling tournament. It was an honor to be in the best staff team ever and we had a lot of fun. I have some issues in real life i have to take care of..i felt in a deep depression where it is really hard for me to do anything outside of my bed..thats the reason why i have been inactive. I have no idea when i will return but i will for sure and hopefully next time i log in this server has a huge playerbase Big Grin
The following 1 user says Thank You to Flashdevil11 for this post:
  â€¢ Icarly65
All good things come to an end Oli. Was a pleasure to work with you while I was staff. All the best IRL.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Jaiz for this post:
  â€¢ Flashdevil11
Sucks to see you go, Oli. You were a great addition to the staff team. You will truly be missed. I hope everything goes well irl for you going forward.
The following 1 user says Thank You to Dannyx for this post:
  â€¢ Flashdevil11
wish you all the best mate, <3
The following 1 user says Thank You to Iron Fun for this post:
  â€¢ Flashdevil11
As I said on Discord, it was great seeing you grow into a great staff member. Hope you do come back to the team someday, best of luck brother
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Icarly65 for this post:
  â€¢ Flashdevil11
take care brother
Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 1 user says Thank You to Dragenforce2 for this post:
  â€¢ Flashdevil11
nice now all my messages on discord wont get deleted