Voting
For some reason I cannot vote. I have deleted the cache on google chrome and tried a few times that did not work, so I tried to vote on Microsoft Edge browser and I still cannot vote. Every time I verify that I am not a robot it just reloads back to the captcha all over again.
[Image: SantaSig.png]
Your best bet is to pm 'Jordy' on forums as he is responsible for the website/forums development.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Bump, still haven't been helped on this matter.
(11-03-2017, 01:48 AM)Santa Wrote: Bump, still haven't been helped on this matter.

If you have another computer on the same connection perhaps try on that, also when you complete the captcha does it show a green check mark and then reset without doing anything else on the page - or does the captcha not verify when you redeem the vote on each page?
Show ContentSpoiler:
I cannot even get to the vote page where i can vote. I get to the captcha in the beginning when you first load the page. Then I click to do the captcha and it just reloads the page back to the captcha again.
I'll bump this. All I get is a white blank page. Odd since it was normal for like a week now.
Show ContentSpoiler:
(11-07-2017, 02:11 PM)Jimmyet Wrote: I'll bump this. All I get is a white blank page. Odd since it was normal for like a week now.

That's a different error then what Santa is experiencing and is due to a ongoing DDOS attack.

At the time of writing this , voting is working as usual and you should not have any problem.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Well, Jordy fixed my problem of not being able to get to the vote links but then I couldn't redeem my votes and now I can't load the page. It gives me an error 500 and won't load the page.
I dont mean to bump and old dead thread but this issue was never fixed for me. I still cannot vote.
It can be a anti-virus problem, try turning off the anti virusses, and check your extentions in your google chrome. Some will block the process!