Unable to install new client
I've been having this issue the whole day since this morning, 11/14 when a new update was released and the client was updated. For some reason, whenever I attempt to update my client by navigating to the Etherum website and clicking Play Now to download, it downloads V27.1. 

I have tried:

-Restarting my computer
-Clearing cookies and cache
-Installing it multiple times, deleting it multiple times
-Installing the IOS version and opening it using WINRAR

Can someone help? Thanks
Show ContentSpoiler:
Try pressing ctrl+b when the loader comes up
[Image: 3Mcbveo.png]

Spectrum Highlists
Show ContentSpoiler:

Random Pictures
Show ContentSpoiler:

Old Signatures
Show ContentSpoiler:

Ingame Administrator Discord Manager / Spectrum Advison/ OMM Leader Media Manager
I opened the game, installed, and everything pressing ctrl + b the whole time and nothing happened :/
Show ContentSpoiler:
I'm running into the same issue. I originally was able to update to the alpha client, but it started bugging out really bad back in January, so I reverted back to the old client. I want to update again, and whenever I click on the upgrade link in the launcher window, nothing happens. I don't see any downloads or anything for upgrading to the new client and when I try to launch, I get an error message that says I need to reinstall the alpha client. When that happens, I check that link in the launcher window, but the option to upgrade is gone. What can I do to upgrade?
Have either of ye tried installing the JAR client? https://www.etherumps.com/play/download?ref=sbsticky
Show ContentSpoiler: